Star Interview With Lee Strafford

One of the main bits for me is:

Lee initially piled on the weight when he was running Plusnet - the internet service provider business he started from scratch that made him £3.2million from its £67million sale in 2007.

Now can we have people not telling him he has loads of money (for a chairman) and to chuck £500k/£1m in etc.

Great read that and makes me more proud to have him at our club.

One of the main bits for me is:

Lee initially piled on the weight when he was running Plusnet - the internet service provider business he started from scratch that made him £3.2million from its £67million sale in 2007.

Now can we have people not telling him he has loads of money (for a chairman) and to chuck £500k/£1m in etc.

Great read that and makes me more proud to have him at our club.

I clocked this also. the guy isnt 'loaded' by chairman's standards. he just has enough to make his family comfortable. It is also his money and he deservedly earned it. He has done enough for us already without having to chuck any of his money in.

Just thankful that we have him on board don't care about the investment money is not everything. Some fans only want a winning side they come and go others just love the club win or lose it's not just for xmas it's a way of life. And Lee is part of that group.

OUR CLUB

OUR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

WTID

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Exactly!

Just thankful that we have him on board don't care about the investment money is not everything. Some fans only want a winning side they come and go others just love the club win or lose it's not just for xmas it's a way of life. And Lee is part of that group.

OUR CLUB

OUR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

WTID

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by Big Jack

The opening sentence isn't the kind of thing to read while I'm have breakfast!

For me, the most telling piece f the nterview is this:

"New manager Alan Irvine has been a breath of fresh air on the playing side and we are seeing players who know their jobs and get on with them. That's an improvement and two wins is a great start."

Clearly there was a problem over the last 3 months

OUR CLUB

OUR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

WTID

Ditto.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Hearing LS talk makes me realise we have a Chairman who cares, and that is fantastic.

Even if we get no major investment he has changed the way this club is run and I think most fans are appreciative that this may mean we can survive as a club.