Peterborough Tickets

Guest jimmyowl77

Ordered 2 adults and one OAP online, received an envelope this morning with the receipt for all 3 tickets and just one adult ticket. :angry:

(Only just been to the megastore this evening to buy one of the Mckee prints)

Do the other 2 now get sent to their owners address (the people they are intended for) or have they cocked this up too.

Already charged me twice for 3 Newcastle away tickets

Is anybody having the same problem as me?Want to buy seat tickets for the Peterborough away game, when I click on the upper section the seating plan loads OK but when I click on the lower section it starts to load the plan & then just hangs.I tried loading the terrace section & that loaded OK.Is it me?

I ordered a Peterborough ticket for me and a mate, and both came to my house.So looks like a wee wee tail up to me mate

Mine haven't arrived yet!

Is anybody having the same problem as me?Want to buy seat tickets for the Peterborough away game, when I click on the upper section the seating plan loads OK but when I click on the lower section it starts to load the plan & then just hangs.I tried loading the terrace section & that loaded OK.Is it me?

Same happens for me mate.

Same happens for me mate.

Thanks for that, at least it's not just me.In the meanwhile, I panicked & called the ticket number given & bought 3 tickets from them.Cost me a further £7.50 postage & booking fee though :laugh:

Guest killa

Due to a double booking ive got 2 seating tickets available if anyone wants em?Upper tier front row. £22 eachin hand now ready for collectionemail me if interested

Guest fatowl1967

Seeing as so many of us haven't received our tickets yet, I wonder how many will actually be there...

fortunately for me i have received mine through the post last week :biggrin: