All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He genuinely thinks he’s some of sort of blades messiah who knows exactly what the problems are and how to solve them. Cos he’s so vastly experienced of course. Warnock’s 5x the manger you are you ugly cûnt. And he couldn’t hack it the premier league either
  3. There's never been a player more suited to the old firm that that moron
  4. We will have to go Hi-tech - hurry out and buy a pager - then we can ping you when we need you.
  5. What a game to visit to convince any potential buyers!
  6. It wouldn't surprise me. Then again - we must have one of the most poorly maintained grounds in the league. Makes you wonder we keep paying the rent, when the landlord is letting the ground go to ruin.
  7. A packed out Hillsborough is a sight to behold. I do feel confident that Röhl and the team will get us over the line.
  8. Up and at um for 7 quick w*** shower s*** shave sausage sarnie and offskies
  9. We must easily have the most restrictions of any club in the league.
  10. I think we'll do it. For months now the players have been playing knowing that whatever they did it might not have them out of the bottom 3. now they know that it's entirely in their own hands, no matter what anybody else does. The task isn't easy but at the same time it's simple. Is it enough to drain all the fear away?, I hope so.
  11. I’d genuinely forgotten that he was still at the club.
  12. Johnson has had about 4 different conspiracy theories going around about him in the last 12 months. Although after what Xisco did I guess that's not too surprising.
  13. NYD 2018 home game v Burton. That is literally one of the worst games of football I've ever witnessed and I watch a lot of non league!
  14. Not quite. It would depend on opposition, match-day planning and likelihood of trouble etc - and on previous behaviour of our supporters beforehand. We have been allowed to use the top section of Block T on the North before - and to sell more of Section AA on the South Stand. Also Stoke brought 3881 if I remember correctly - whereas WBA have 2600, with 1250 of our lot on the bottom - a huge discrepancy of 31 tickets!!! Allowing just one set of supporters in the away end could lead to an higher attendance - but then of course you lose out a bit on home advantage.
  15. And 99 would be an achievement at this point! If they keep it below 100 I think they’ll be happy. After all, wilder has brought the Pashun back
  16. I think he has to play if fit. Ihiekwe sounds doubtful and Bambo might have to play in a mask which wouldn't be ideal. Might need Bernard's pace to cover the slow Fawemo on the left against Wallace. If Ihiekwe and Bambo aren't fit, I would also have Iorfa alongside Bernard for his height. As they are a threat from set pieces with Bartley and Kipre.
  17. Yes, i used to work in the bar within the south stand at Hillsbrough. Had to pour all bottled drinks into plastic glasses before giving to customer, what a pain in the neck. Worked at many semi finals and even a final of the then league cup, think it was Wolves and Everton ?? not sure.
  18. Anyone know when he's in contract 'till? Not been in the match day squad recently... doesn't seem like he's in Röhl's plans (Unless I've missed that he's injured... again?). Could do with getting him off the books this summer. Waste of money.
  19. I'm sure he's on a decent wage at Liverpool, but what could have been with that £3.32-million-a-week contract Al-Ittihad were reportedly prepared to offer him in the summer might be playing on his mind about now.
  1. Load more activity