Flat Owl

• Last visited

6 Followers

Profile Information

Off Grid - Reduce your demand and change your behaviour..

Recent Profile Visitors

13,303 profile views

Flat Owl's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Posting Machine
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. Right behind it sat in the middle of the Cantilever. A fantastic goal befitting of the occasion. Settled the nerves somewhat…. That and the hip flask me Grandad brought with him!
  2. RIP Spider. Great memories that will stay with us forever.
  3. I think we can rule out anything remotely resembling a ‘refund’ with a significant degree of confidence….
  4. Much more comfortable kicking it out conventionally and playing out only when teams stand off. Mind you, the entire side looks much more comfortable with him kicking it out. It’s not coincidence that we have looked much more solid when defenders can concentrate on defending instead of also trying to create. Demonstrates how good Röhl is that he has finally ‘parked’ one of his guiding principles in response to the weekly problem of being picked off and penned in with half of the team out of position.
  5. Grated with me too. I can’t stand the forced ‘medley’ before the teams come out - let the anticipation build naturally….
  6. You can’t carry neshes during a promotion charge…
  7. We will at the rate SAG have been going over recent seasons….
  8. Sourface. They probably locked him out of the dressing room at halftime….
  9. Not Fox. Peter Fox was about 15 years old at the time. Didn’t he play in the Orient game at home with broken toe or is that the previous or following year?…
  10. It’s the Smodics Solution cos the rest of the Blackburn side are crâp….