Barcelona equivilents from Carlos

Just now, Gnarwolf said:

He wasn't comparing them as players directly, just stating the fact that if any team has injuries in their first 11, they're going to struggle, and we have, and we've struggled.

I know that. It just makes me chuckle when you think of Forestieri as our Messi, Hutchinson as our Busquets and Wallace as our Neymar etc

21 minutes ago, Etchesketch said:

I know that. It just makes me chuckle when you think of Forestieri as our Messi, Hutchinson as our Busquets and Wallace as our Neymar etc

Oh yeah I know pal, it was just a general statement for people who don't seem to read the actual article.

Hutch is miles better than Busquets anyway. lol 

He does have a point, we have lost the spine of the team, our best 4/5 players..all at the same time.

It is monumentally unlucky and any team in the world would suffer if you took their best 5 players out.

7 minutes ago, trev said:

He does have a point, we have lost the spine of the team, our best 4/5 players..all at the same time.

It is monumentally unlucky and any team in the world would suffer if you took their best 5 players out.

Of course they would - and even without those players we are still 6th yet some fans are still not happy and the money we have spent argument doesn't wash as there are 8 teams who have bigger wage bills (as far as I am aware). lol

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

We'd concede fv.ckin shi.tloads!

We may score more than the opposition tho! When everyone is fit I would like to see the below. Maybe need a place for Abdi instead of Bannan 

Forestieri     Rhodes    Hooper/Mcman.

Bannan    Hutchinson    Lee

Fox           Loovens         Lees          Hunt 

Westwood 

3 hours ago, Spookone said:

Of course they would - and even without those players we are still 6th yet some fans are still not happy and the money we have spent argument doesn't wash as there are 8 teams who have bigger wage bills (as far as I am aware). lol

you know this how ?

players being out is a valid excuse but on the flip side most of these players like wallace ff and hutchinson have only missed a couple of games and we have been playing poor & riding our luck all season.  Carlos has also signed poor/useless deputies such as urby and players he doesn't like such as Buckley and Mcmanaman. 

People like myself are perhaps a tad over critical, I can admit that but to say we have done as well as we should this season would be a lie. 

18 hours ago, james o connor said:

you know this how ?

players being out is a valid excuse but on the flip side most of these players like wallace ff and hutchinson have only missed a couple of games and we have been playing poor & riding our luck all season.  Carlos has also signed poor/useless deputies such as urby and players he doesn't like such as Buckley and Mcmanaman. 

People like myself are perhaps a tad over critical, I can admit that but to say we have done as well as we should this season would be a lie. 

One of the pundits on RS said we are approximately 9th in the wake bill league - it may have been Brian Laws but not 100% sure lol