Almen Abdi going home ?

I know Abdi has hit his fair share of stumbling blocks since joining the massive but we need to let him go if this is credible!

How long do we the paying fans have to wait to see him perform?

Don't tell me he's been played out of position because that excuse does not wash. He has played in his preferred role a few times now and still done nothing effective to the team.

Cash in now and go all out on another midfielder elsewhere before the window closes!!!

Just now, JaddyOwl said:

I know Abdi has hit his fair share of stumbling blocks since joining the massive but we need to let him go if this is credible!

How long do we the paying fans have to wait to see him perform?

Don't tell me he's been played out of position because that excuse does not wash. He has played in his preferred role a few times now and still done nothing effective to the team.

Cash in now and go all out on another midfielder elsewhere before the window closes!!!

Quids in if we get our money back, and Houhrihane for a realistic fee, for someone at the end of his current contract.

No brainer.

16 minutes ago, Feelthepayne said:

Stopped at HITClol

given the HITC site has landed on a real story for once - I can see why people are up for him going 

but I just think we need to give him time in the team, I'm still hopeful he will come good as he has far more experience than CH

1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

If this is a real opportunity to get a large majority of the fee back we should take it. In a years time we will be giving him away for free.

fair enough just my opinion he will be what we want given time on the pitch

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

No doubt he is a very good player.

It's a mystery to me how he hasn't found his feet here, but we've seen it before with other players, at other clubs. Sometimes it just doesn't work out, or they perform to their optimum at a particular club.

not played enough yet to make any judgement imo