Saturday Night in London ....

Guest Breakfast Beers

Guest Breakfast Beers

I've read a few posts about Friday night, Covent Garden etc....  Are there any plans for the Saturday night?

Covent Garden again?  Trafalgar Square waterfall etc (if we win....)  .... or staying round Wembley?

Guest Breakfast Beers

Would be amazing if we all tipped up at the same place.  I know it's a given that everyone will be partying wherever we can til as late as we stand up.... But the vibe in London soon disperses once you get away from Wembley...If there was a focal point, it would be exactly as I'd always imagined it.

Outdoor drinking (soho good for that) is gonna be sweet, cos it's another heatwave .  So good.

Guest Breakfast Beers

How do we sort this then????  Admin need to pick a place and pin it to the top....otherwise it'll just be a thread with loads of different suggestions.

Guest Breakfast Beers

That would be perfect (The vote/poll & pin).... Is Camden still a decent place for late drinking?  I'd say that could go on the poll.... Have a feeling soho/covent Garden might be the ones though....

Covent gardens close to Trafalgar Square

Not if your still splashing about and no idea of which way out if your in the water at trafalgar square (with no idea if your in the deep end or shallow or facing up or down...

Edited by owls-swfc