Saturday Night in London ....

Guest Breakfast Beers

COVENT GARDEN is the biggest "outdoor drinking space" in the area. The Punch&Judy being the best bet

Soho would be terrible - its all streets - theres no big outdoor space. and they are VERY picky about you spilling out onto the streets

Guest Gornaldo

Question though Jevs... What are places in Cov G like with wearing your colours? Not sure if it's gonna be tricky...

Question though Jevs... What are places in Cov G like with wearing your colours? Not sure if it's gonna be tricky...

They won't like it - but punch&judy isn't a "posh" bar. So as long as you're not an idiot and have a coat or a top to put on you'll be fine.

There aren't any other clubs playing that day so it shouldn't be a massive problem.

They won't like it - but punch&judy isn't a "posh" bar. So as long as you're not an idiot and have a coat or a top to put on you'll be fine.

There aren't any other clubs playing that day so it shouldn't be a massive problem.

Was wondering about this myself, want to wear colours for the match but don't fancy not getting in anywhere that evening... it's going to be scorching so don't exactly think a jacket will be on the menu for the day.

Living in London, I don't agree with Soho being a bad area to drink in - everyone spills out on street everywhere and there are pubs on every corner

Group of about 30 of us are meeting at the King & Queen on Foley Street after the game. Decent pub showing Sky Sports for the Champions League final with outdoor drinking 

http://www.thekingandqueenpub.com/

Porterhouse is a good bet too, but will be rammed full of stag do's and wouldn't surprise me if they stopped letting in if too many Wednesday

Guest Breakfast Beers

Fabric may have been a joke....but I'll need somewhere like that to contain me if it all goes according to Carlos' Dream xX

That would be perfect (The vote/poll & pin).... Is Camden still a decent place for late drinking? I'd say that could go on the poll.... Have a feeling soho/covent Garden might be the ones though....

The blues kitchen Camden. Live music and open while 4 am