Shocking day full stop

Just got back. Awful today. Defence was embarrassing. 1st team great but squad as a whole not. Off the pitch awful too. There was a section of owls fans today that were appalling. So drunk they kept falling over,knocked me to the floor. Throwing bottles. Refusing to move from gangways causing real issues throughout first half when stewards tried to sort they used vile abusive language towards them. Twice I got a bang on back of my head from drunk fans pushing. Then in second half they decided to use racist language towards steward. Appalling

Guest tha_knows

Just got back. Awful today. Defence was embarrassing. 1st team great but squad as a whole not. Off the pitch awful too. There was a section of owls fans today that were appalling. So drunk they kept falling over,knocked me to the floor. Throwing bottles. Refusing to move from gangways causing real issues throughout first half when stewards tried to sort they used vile abusive language towards them. Twice I got a bang on back of my head from drunk fans pushing. Then in second half they decided to use racist language towards steward. Appalling

post-27160-0-13846000-1454187381.jpgpost-27160-0-13846000-1454187381.jpg

Guest SnookerOwl

A certain section of our "fans" are vile. Every club has the same problem I expect.

Goes with the territory unfortunately.