Fat Sam for Hillsborough ....

New pitch - tick

New scoreboard - tick

Big Sam - tick

Messi - tick

Drogba - tick

Ings - tick

Some random Swindon players - tick

Aye, it's all coming together nicely now.

You negative two hats can stick it!

Ooh, if you're giving hints can I have Messi as the next signing please to get me the pint ?

PS -: get Bob back as you're avatar, he gave you a much cooler persona...

What a cynical lot we've become since the money! :P

But quite honestly, I'd feel sick of we got rid of gray for big Sam! I'd love sam here at some point but when people say stu deserves the chance they are right. Allardyce would be no guarantee of promotion, sg built one of the tightest defences in the league on a bugdet so let him build with some money and maybe we'll get the quality up top too

Personally I see us in a really good position here. We have a top top coach finding his way into management (he's had short spells elsewhere), with the support of the dressing room and with big club and a chairman who wants to back him

Uto

New pitch - tick

New scoreboard - tick

Big Sam - tick

Messi - tick

Drogba - tick

Ings - tick

Some random Swindon player - Byrne tick

Aye, it's all coming together nicely now.

You negative two hats can stick it!

Absolutelelely...!

SAAAAAAAAMMMMMYYYY SAAAAAAMMMMY

I'D WALK A MILLION MILES FOR ONE OF YOURSMILES ....OH

SAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMY

Guest Ash76

But quite honestly, I'd feel sick of we got rid of gray for big Sam! I'd love sam here at some point but when people say stu deserves the chance they are right. Allardyce would be no guarantee of promotion, sg built one of the tightest defences in the league on a bugdet so let him build with some money and maybe we'll get the quality up top too

Personally I see us in a really good position here. We have a top top coach finding his way into management (he's had short spells elsewhere), with the support of the dressing room and with big club and a chairman who wants to back him

Uto

Excellent post, can't believe some of the sh!t some people are coming out with lately

Guest Deleted member

I can only imagine anybody saying we need to give Gray a chance next year didn't see too much of last seasons home games

You are asking the wrong question. Its not "has Gray shown enough to deserve a crack at Promotion" but "Would Big Sam be more or less likely than SG to get us promoted in the next 2 seasons".

And you would be sick precisely until we were winning games.

Guest Ash76

I can only imagine anybody saying we need to give Gray a chance next year didn't see too much of last seasons home games

I saw it all but I'm capable of recognising he got the most from a squad available to him. Didn't hear anyone moaning when we had Antonio, Wickham and Fryatt

Guest Ash76

You are asking the wrong question. Its not "has Gray shown enough to deserve a crack at Promotion" but "Would Big Sam be more or less likely than SG to get us promoted in the next 2 seasons".

That's impossible to tell, of course if you base it on SA getting out of the division previously but by that logic I'd guess West Ham would have been better turning to Warnock rather than Sam back then?

That's impossible to tell, of course if you base it on SA getting out of the division previously but by that logic I'd guess West Ham would have been better turning to Warnock rather than Sam back then?

Of course its a very difficult call to make, but make no mistake, THAT is the correct question that should be asked.

Its up to those in power at Hillsborough if they can answer it either way.