Players from relegated sides this year

Guest swintonowl1999

Guest swintonowl1999

Let's have a look at a few players who could play a part in our side next year who are with teams in bottom 5

Blackpool- NOBODY

Millwall - Beevers as back up and Ed Upson

Wigan -James Maclean

Rotherham- Jack Hunt

Fulham- Scott Parker Patrick Roberts

Any others I have missed?

Guest swintonowl1999

Wouldn't Beevers be a good shout at back up?

Forgot hunt was only on loan We would probably get him from palace considering the talent in palace squad.

Guest swintonowl1999

Should really get on Spurs blower after all they've done some amazing work with Kane,Carroll,mason and Pritchard.

I wouldn't mind That loanee winger we've got in a full season next year.

Guest conisbrough

Simple answer to this thread is there are no obvious candidates. May be better off looking at top divisions in Germany, France and Spain and looking at their clubs who will be relegated and if any possible players we could acquire.

Why would anybody want Beevers back? Talented as a youngster but never progressed and in actual fact went backwards a long long way. I think partly down to lack of confidence playing in a poor team but also he was absolutely terrified of playing at hillsborough. Not good enough anymore I'm afraid, but if we can acquire a young CB with similar potential to what beevers had we're now perhaps in a better position to nurture them in to the player we were expecting beevers to become