For all you wrist slashers

what sort straight forward  tweaks ? .........

MM needs to realise that we aren't getting a buyer anytime soon.

He needs to make us look more attractive. To do that we need to be in better form, we need to compete.

To do that he needs to spend a bit.

If he doesn't want to speculate to accumulate he needs to lower his valuation of us. 

In terms of on the pitch, SG needs to stop panic buying old age pensioners because he wants a striker and work harder to find a formula that works with the players he has at his disposal. I don't mind losing, I really don't. What I hate is losing and seeing no change in how we play. 

We brought in Lewis McGugan, arguably one of the best attacking midfielders in the league and yesterday he was almost playing in a CDM role?!

It's not good enough tactically. I'm no tactical genius, I have no badges. But I am seeing no difference in how we play.

Yesterday we were hoofing it as if Nuhiu was up front. Half the time these balls were aimed at Drenthe who looks like a midget.

Losing is fine. Well...its not. But I can handle it. I can't handle watching the same garbage. 

MM needs to realise that we aren't getting a buyer anytime soon.

He needs to make us look more attractive. To do that we need to be in better form, we need to compete.

To do that he needs to spend a bit.

If he doesn't want to speculate to accumulate he needs to lower his valuation of us. 

In terms of on the pitch, SG needs to stop panic buying old age pensioners because he wants a striker and work harder to find a formula that works with the players he has at his disposal. I don't mind losing, I really don't. What I hate is losing and seeing no change in how we play. 

We brought in Lewis McGugan, arguably one of the best attacking midfielders in the league and yesterday he was almost playing in a CDM role?!

It's not good enough tactically. I'm no tactical genius, I have no badges. But I am seeing no difference in how we play.

Yesterday we were hoofing it as if Nuhiu was up front. Half the time these balls were aimed at Drenthe who looks like a midget.

Losing is fine. Well...its not. But I can handle it. I can't handle watching the same garbage. 

i thought throw some money at would be one of the straight forward tweaks ......

we have 3 players on loan aged 26 ,27, 33 how that can that be justified as panic buying OAP´s  i´m not quite sure .

since gray took over ignoring the sticky plaster loan signings he as to make ....he,s signed lees, westwood( both brilliant) hutch who would be if he could stay fit but he cant so you could put him down as fail and stevie may and the jury is still out on him .again it dont smack of panic buying to me .

Interesting reading...

I've gone off the last 10 games this season and the same last 10 games from the 23rd of November of last year. The 23rd last year was the day we played Huddersfield at home and lost 2-0 on SKY.

He's gone from the 9th fixture to the 18th fixture in both seasons. The 18th league fixture last season was the 7th of December.

I've gone off the last 10 games this season and the same last 10 games from the 23rd of November of last year. The 23rd last year was the day we played Huddersfield at home and lost 2-0 on SKY.

He's gone from the 9th fixture to the 18th fixture in both seasons. The 18th league fixture last season was the 7th of December.

Whichever way it ain't great is it. The trend is meant to be your friend, but I'm not sure it is for SG.

I wasn't talking about the difference between the 2 stats, I assumed it would be a date issue... I was referring to the trend :)

Guest Big Guns

So because we were seriously sh@t last year, we should be thankful for being marginally less sh@t this year?

And this year the trend of the last two months is downward

Progress to the clappers is finishing one or two places higher or a couple of points more

Progress to the clappers is finishing one or two places higher or a couple of points more

its called being a realist mate........if your budgets one of the poorest in the division and you finish 16th and the following season with a budget pretty much the same  if you finish 2 places higher then its probably as good as its going to get . ..... now someone like you who believes everything the chairman says is the one who´s going to be disappointed .

Don't bother posting owt sensible on here.

Two months ago comments such as 'Gray has worked mircales' and 'remarkable' were commonplace, where in actual fact he was just doing a good job.

Now people want Gray sacked which is a ridiculous, its one extreme or the other, no balanced view.

All teams have bad runs, we're on a pretty bad one at the moment, its tough but it'll end.

Overall we're about where we should be. 

Totally agree. Its not like we're getting stuffed everyweek. We just need a scrappy win, hopefully starting on Saturday.

I genuinely wish I was a clapper and happy with mediocrity.

Life would be wonderful.

lol

stick with em for a few more years mate and you will be its the only way to cope with being a wednesdayite .......my ambition of seeing them being a major force disappeared about 35 years ago, had a false dawn in the early 90s but that was soon nipped in the bud .

I genuinely wish I was a clapper and happy with mediocrity.

Life would be wonderful.

lol

Don't think anyone is a clapper mate, no one is happy with our current run and form. 

I've said before we are stagnating, going no where unless a miraculous play off run comes out of no where.

Stagnation = boredom = poorer attendances and general apathy. 

But, the key point when judging manager / team performances is where are we in the league, we're 13th, which for our players / resources is about right, so what do we do? Sack a manager to make it interesting, hope we get a relegation battle to make it interesting? Hope we get relegated so we win more and get memories like cardiff and mind the gap?

Truth is there's nothing we can do which is the hardest part. Folk are just looking to peg the blame on Gray and Mandaric to give the sense of sacking him being the answer. If the run continues, then yeah worth discussing but right now he absolutely does not deserve the sack.

stick with em for a few more years mate and you will be its the only way to cope with being a wednesdayite .......my ambition of seeing them being a major force disappeared about 35 years ago, had a false dawn in the early 90s but that was soon nipped in the bud .

I don't even have any big desires to see us become a major force in English football....

I just want to see us compete!

Don't think anyone is a clapper mate, no one is happy with our current run and form. 

I've said before we are stagnating, going no where unless a miraculous play off run comes out of no where.

Stagnation = boredom = poorer attendances and general apathy. 

But, the key point when judging manager / team performances is where are we in the league, we're 13th, which for our players / resources is about right, so what do we do? Sack a manager to make it interesting, hope we get a relegation battle to make it interesting? Hope we get relegated so we win more and get memories like cardiff and mind the gap?

Truth is there's nothing we can do which is the hardest part. Folk are just looking to peg the blame on Gray and Mandaric to give the sense of sacking him being the answer. If the run continues, then yeah worth discussing but right now he absolutely does not deserve the sack.

We're 13th because of that decent run prior to the City game & a ridiculous amount of draws which, however boring, still picks a point up.

But we can't draw every game 0-0...