Why is drenthe so stupid?

He can be a bit reckless at times and I'm not sure he's a great team player but if I was a defender I'd be glad if he wasn't playing.

He's got that ability that makes him unplayable at times. He might be able to sustain it now he's got a full 90 minutes in.

He was the one causing problems at the end.

Other than one good ball in the box this guy has been absolutely shocking. Can't remember watching a worse 45 mins from anyone. Add maghoma to this too. GTF won zero headers ball coming right back.

Shocking display so far. Need to do better second half.

Nuhiu and Maguire needed for he second half.

His corners were accurate and consistent. God only knows how we didn't convert one with the keeper not even challenging for some.

There has to be something wrong with him, or he wouldn't be here

#JJ

This can actually be applied to Drenthe, JJ was lucky to play for Wednesday for so long

If Drenthe could produce his absolute best every week, he genuinely would be top half Premier League as I firmly believe he's potentially a better player than the likes of Aiden McGeady, currently playing for his former club

Destined to go down as a huge waste of talent though, not sure exactly what the problem is but we're his last chance, really hope we can get something resembling consistency out of him before his time with us is done.

That said, really didn't think he was too bad today, dangerous set pieces that should have been converted and some good runs once again, should have scored at the end though

The thing that annoyed me most about Drenthe yesterday was when we hit Huddersfield on the break in the last few minutes and all he had to do was pass the ball to Lee would have had to role it into the open goal instead he shot and denied us what would have been a nailed on and much needed 3 points.

Terrible decision making and extremely selfish of him!!

The thing that annoyed me most about Drenthe yesterday was when we hit Huddersfield on the break in the last few minutes and all he had to do was pass the ball to Lee would have had to role it into the open goal instead he shot and denied us what would have been a nailed on and much needed 3 points.

Terrible decision making and extremely selfish of him!!

99 out of 100 players would've shot in that situation. He passes to Lee and Lee misses and you would berate him for not having the confidence to take it on himself. His opportunity was as clears as Lee's

99 out of 100 players would've shot in that situation. He passes to Lee and Lee misses and you would berate him for not having the confidence to take it on himself. His opportunity was as clears as Lee's

Got to disagree, the keeper was ready for the shot from Drenthe, he'd come across his goal to cover it, had he rolled the ball to Lee the keeper would have been out of position for the shot.

Lee was in a far far better position to score than Drenthe.

Got to disagree, the keeper was ready for the shot from Drenthe, he'd come across his goal to cover it, had he rolled the ball to Lee the keeper would have been out of position for the shot.

Lee was in a far far better position to score than Drenthe.

Maguire was also in a great position, a little dink to the back post and he had an open goal!

By shooting Drenthe dos just what the keeper wanted

For a player of his ability a ball to Lee or Maguire was the better choice