That Penality......

Guest _Ibbo_

Helan's dive was an absolute shocker though lol

Awful stuff 😂

If he gives there's he gives May's. Exactly the same contact.

And they wonder why fans get on at them. They can't even find consistency in the small decisions like throw ins!

The standard of refereeing globally has gone down the shìtter in the past 5-6 years.

Since the season started we've seen tackles receive bookings in league that didn't even get a free kick at the WC.

Helen dived and should have stayed on his feet to cross it, flippingsick of players going down for no reason even ours.

Stevies was a foul but I'd say it was outside box or very borderline!

Helan had lost the ball before he went down 

sometimes the opposition defender do their jobs right as well

Guest aj_owl

Helen dived and should have stayed on his feet to cross it, flippingsick of players going down for no reason even ours.

Stevies was a foul but I'd say it was outside box or very borderline!

If it was outside (which I don't dispute) then the keeper handled it so that should have been a red. But I thought it was inside.

If it was outside (which I don't dispute) then the keeper handled it so that should have been a red. But I thought it was inside.

It was very tight and I'd like to see a replay. Well at least we are still undefeated this season so that's summet to smile about. Bring on boro on Saturday.

Guest aj_owl

It was very tight and I'd like to see a replay. Well at least we are still undefeated this season so that's summet to smile about. Bring on boro on Saturday.

Well said

Have to say, my first thought was that is was a penalty. I'd like to see it again. Regardless of whether the May one was also, referees usually even things up, so I was surprised he didn't give it.

Overall I thought the referee had a good game, and let the game flow.

as a referee mysrlf slbeir small time sunday league - the ref had a shocker tonight. He'll be disappointed with that performance.

only a red if obvious goal scoring opportunity. Cant really say it was from that position so a yellow. My initial thought were he got hand on ball but outside. Ref bottled decision as he didnt know it were in or out imo

We had a perfect view of their penalty in the north. Westwood simply claimed an easy ball and their player ran into him. It was a foul for us. Never in a million years was that a penalty.

Didn't have a good view of mays at the kop, it looked like their keeper made a right balls of it, lost possession in his area and in the chase for the ball dragged May down.

The right decision was no penalties for either, yet after giving a penalty for them, how on earth could he not give mays just one minute later. Bizarre refereeing AGAIN

I didn't think it was a pen in a million years.

Watched the highlights this morning and you can see the Millwall forward physically jump off the ground into Westwood. The best thing is the linesman had a perfect view and did nothing to help the ref out.

He gets it wrong and you expect him to even it up in an exact replica down the other end. As someone said on Radio Sheffield, that ref loves not giving anything to the home team, he goes out of his away to help the away team out as much as possible.

We should have had one when Mag was through in the first half.  

Inept refs are ruining the game for me.

That was the only clear cut pen and he didnt give it.

As he then proceeded to give Millwall a soft pen and ignored our later shout for one, there wasnt much consistency.