Stu says...

Agree with every word.

I'm extremely frustrated with the past couple of days in regards to SWFC. Everything seems to be going wrong.

Injuries, lack of signings, takeover seemingly struggling along..

Not a good time to be a Wednesday fan at the moment.

Slit yer wrists then.

Please.

I'll send you the razor blades, same day delivery.

We've clearly thrown all our eggs in one basket, expecting takeover to be signed and sealed by now. Players we've had standing by are now being snapped up by other clubs. And now we're scratching around trying to find new recruits that can fit into our existing budget.

Very frustrating.

Guest JonTheOwl66

We've clearly thrown all our eggs in one basket, expecting takeover to be signed and sealed by now. Players we've had standing by are now being snapped up by other clubs. And now we're scratching around trying to find new recruits that can fit into our existing budget.

Very frustrating.

Bloody hell, the Clappers are even getting into the spirit of things now.

it's only a friendly FFS ,means knowt in the grand scheme of things ,things are looking crap so what aint we used to it ,when there is points at stake is the time to worry , Yes it would be nice to have every thing in place before we kick off , but the fact is we don't  pointless going off one because it won't change a thing ,this flopover has to run it's course before we can do anything either way ,so we are where we are and sorry to say we have to put up with it sad though the case may be

Edited by trevdi9

it's only a friendly FFS ,means knowt in the grand scheme of things ,things are looking crap so what aint we used to it ,when there is points at stake is the time to worry , Yes it would be nice to have every thing in place before we kick off , but the fact is we don't  pointless going off one because it won't change a thing ,this flopover has to run it's course before we can do anything either way ,so we are where we are and sorry to say we have to put up with it sad though the case may be

Well said Trev.

..seriously...get a fookin' grip. We are in a process of change. A change that the club will benefit from. If it's done wrong the same people will be foookin' moaning about that...because they're always bloody right and know everything about everything...

..some right big girls blouses on here...the bloody flounce-o-meter is off the scale...

Why couldn't have Mandaric have backed Gray in the interim with last season's budget? If Mammadov comes in he can pay after the fact and if he doesn't then it is the basic investment the squad needed anyway.

Wasting another pre-season and missing out on the list of targets suits nobody.

I would have thought if Mamma was for real he'd have loaned the money.

Come on Mamma!!!

This is the main worry, if Mamma really does have lots of money and is going to buy us, and there's no reasons why it will be rejected by FL as Milan says, then why not help us buy players now? At the moment he's going to own a relegation team and surely he must realise that

The people calling for a protest are blowing my mind. Protest! Now!? Pre season has clearly gone boobies up but such is life these things happen. In the process of a multi million pound takeover, we've waited long enough and put up with countless dross over the past 15 so I'm sure we can hold out a bit longer and let the business people do the deal. I think people expected big signings and a quick deal, perhaps a promotion chase but that's not happening this season. Let's try and enjoy the potential of what this could bring.

Don't panic Mr Crappy Flapper !

I would have thought if Mamma was for real he'd have loaned the money.

Come on Mamma!!!

if you was in the process buying a house would you give the current owners money to get it how you wanted it before signing the contract of conveyance .....