Leicester light show.

Most of the kids to the right of us were simply this - kids.

Really glad they were there and cheering on their team .......but giving it the bigone was simply embarassing. Now I don't condene knuckle head neandethral fighting men wanting to punch everyone's lights out like in the bad days of the 70s but you had to take them seriously.

As for the city - spent last night there and overall I would rate it as en par with Great Yarmouth for culture and fashion style ...... Even saw a 30 yr old wearing a cravat ....... It really needs to sharpen up

Really glad they were there and cheering on their team .......but giving it the bigone was simply embarassing. Now I don't condene knuckle head neandethral fighting men wanting to punch everyone's lights out like in the bad days of the 70s but you had to take them seriously.

As for the city - spent last night there and overall I would rate it as en par with Great Yarmouth for culture and fashion style ...... Even saw a 30 yr old wearing a cravat ....... It really needs to sharpen up

:biggrin:

Guest SHVOwl

According to Sky it was because they had a floodlight failure at the last home match.  In which case I thought it was funny.

That's bizarre if they did have a power failure.have you seen that massive and ugly electricity plant next door to the stadium?

Guest Retfordowl74

Thought I was at a Coldplay gig.... poo

I was sat in home end and to be fair most lecsta fans round me knew football. Palmer lee and Antonio all got mentions

Difference last night was there 2 wingers

Leicester fans are embarrassingly tinpot.

They really are

Light shows?

Goal music?

They couldn't even fill their 30k plastic stadium when their side is closing in on the title and a return to the premier league

Proper tinpot

As for the city - spent last night there and overall I would rate it as en par with Great Yarmouth for culture and fashion style ......

Even saw a 30 yr old wearing a cravat ....... 

Lee A?