Madine out?

Both times I saw Madine last season he was a handful, and his displays didn't match the opinions I'd read on here.

Particularly at Hillsborough. He bullied Martin Cranie that day. And Cranie is a quality centre half at this level.

Can't see him leaving for Donny, though. Why would he?

He's best mates with half the Donny squad.

Could see him going on a season long loan to donny just to get more championship experience then depending on how he does breaking into the side in the 2014/2015 season

I had rather hoped we had learned from lending our players to 'rivals'....

no way we could recoup the majority of what we paid carlisle, especially if its donny

What exactly did we pay Carlisle for Madine? I've never actually seen any statement from Sheffield Wednesday with regards to how much we paid for him.

Different divisions and the ages are guessed at from seasons on wikipedia but lets play compare the striker for a laugh. Madine vs a mystery player. Read nothing into this, I have no opinions either way and I'm not honestly trying to compare the players. Guesses?

Mystery striker

AGE Appearances GOALS 17 5 3 18 10 0 19 26 3 20 36 4 21 41 13

Madine

AGE Appearances GOALS 17 11 0 18 14 1 19 33 4 20 42 13 21 38 18

Alan Shearer?

Guest Fedor

Some reyt rounduns in this thread. He was poor last season. His attitude was poor as were his performances. Fed up of the same old excuses, needs a run in the side, blah blah. He had a decent performance against Barnsley at home without having a run in the team, so that doesn't wash. Or was it just that he was against a small centre half who didn't bully him like most of the championship defenders did. Needs to man up if he's gonna make a championship striker.

He was given plenty of chances but let us all down.