Was hoping this was going to be a “out for the season” post.

Shouldnt be giving this failure any air time - hoping we don’t see him in a owls shirt again 

• Like 1

The effort we put it in to sign him is quite remarkable for the return we've had 

I honestly see nothing in him. I can't even say I see him as a league two player because I believe he'd struggle there two 

just seems like he doesn't have the fight, desire to be a professional and his talent isn't there to give him a chance 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, fpowl said:

The effort we put it in to sign him is quite remarkable for the return we've had 

I honestly see nothing in him. I can't even say I see him as a league two player because I believe he'd struggle there two 

just seems like he doesn't have the fight, desire to be a professional and his talent isn't there to give him a chance 

100% this

he just doesnt have the heart or desire. and thats what makes a good player stand out from all the other boys who have the skills.

One of our worst signings in recent decades in my opinion, if not the worst. 

Chased him all summer as a main target, paid a fee for him, got him on a longish contract and he’s absolutely dreadful.

I’d be stunned even if a L2 side tried to take him off us. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

£300k and we chased him for months. Hapless recruitment /had our pants down (once again).  

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Prior to us signing him, he was excellent last time he played in league one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Chased him all summer as a main target, paid a fee for him, got him on a longish contract and he’s absolutely dreadful.

I think Jordan Rhodes beats him for that award.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fpowl said:

How would you explain his 22 goals in the 20/21 season then ?

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I can see Grant McCann taking him back to Doncaster and he'll end up rediscovering his old form in L1

5 hours ago, sexpistol said:

How would you explain his 22 goals in the 20/21 season then ?

I can't, but why would I even want to. What I can't explain which is more relevant is his two year stint with us and I'll be honest that's all I give a throw about. 

4 hours ago, sexpistol said:

He certainly was in 20/21

evidently so. i'd love to see a highlight real of his from that season, so compare it to the shambles he is now.

he has fallen off a cliff of the like of only Dele Ali I can think so