Sunderland on ifollow?

No because it'll be on Sky I imagine as even if results go our way and we win on Saturday it will go down to the last game, we might not be the main game but one of the sky sports channels will have it on.

i think only 2 games will be live on the final day?

So likely to be leeds v saints,  brum v norwich or ipswich v hudds, or even leicester v blackburn.   All depends where we're at with automatic promotion playoff race and relegation 

• Like 2

I couldn’t remember if sky had all the games live on the final day before - I don’t think they did?! 

If they only select a couple of main games I doubt we’d be one of them

Really hoping it’s on ifollow as I might not be near a TV with Sky :duntmatter:

4 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

I thought that was the case but both Coventry and Middlesbrough games were unavailable in the UK

Possibly because they were selected by overseas broadcast partners of the EFL, which blocks the uk stream

On 23/04/2024 at 11:11, Southie_Owl said:

i think only 2 games will be live on the final day?

So likely to be leeds v saints,  brum v norwich or ipswich v hudds, or even leicester v blackburn.   All depends where we're at with automatic promotion playoff race and relegation 

Think you are correct.

Surely if they’re picking a match for live coverage they'd ideally  want 2 teams who have something to play for not just one.

Sunderland will have nothing 

• Like 1

Last day 12.30pm kick-off never fails to p*ss me off. I don't finish work until 2pm on a Saturday, so I'll have to rely on iFollow audio coverage on my phone...which if previous experience is anything to go by, is sheeeeeeeite!