Let's be honest.

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This statement needs addressing though

Because it's simply not true

The Chansiri era has been extraordinary in so many ways

It's definitely different to anything before he arrived

Yeah I get your point…. I was talking more of the fact of us yo yo ing between league 1 and championship for the past 24 years. Obviously there’s always variables but I remember the Allen period being more toxic than this.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

you would guess relegation won’t be 100% confirmed until the last game or the West Brom game. Will then be summer so protests won’t happen then. 

It looks as if the protests peaked a couple of months ago and could not really take off because too many did not agree with them.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I do

And I'd personally go and pick Dave up and drive him to Hillsborough if he would take over from the current chairman

That's how bad Chansiri is

DA was worse for me.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kaiserslautern said:

Do you remember the Dave Allen era? In no way am I defending chansiri…. He needs to go asap. But it wasn’t all roses before thats the point I was making. After 25 years of rubbish you get used to it. It’s sad really 

Following the HMRC debacle and the pragmatism of Milan Mandaric, the number one issue at the club for the previous thirty years or so - the huge debt burden, was all but eliminated when Chansiri took over. He pretty much started with a clean slate, and even already had a reasonable squad and solid manager to form the foundations of long term competitiveness with the financial resources available. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, like many I’m pretty deflated this morning.

Not because of yesterday, or recent reversals - because we are facing our second relegation caused entirely by Chansiri and he will still own the club until he’s completely bored of it.

I’ll be supporting the team on Sunday and if we were to win some renewed hope - but it’s all in vain whilst we wait for Chansiri’s next meltdown.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Not even close in my opinion
He'd never had done most of the stuff Chansiri has to this club - no way

He was more verbally abusive ( cretins and venomous ***** is far worse than bad customer)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

556EE3CA-64A9-4E38-9EF2-C9DF07902720.png.cf839a3ae2eccf4f6b7acf62595ecf87.png

IMG_5225.jpeg.87a67303e9e61c2208ff30149c9a3cd2.jpg

I’m as Chansiri out as anyone but personally attacking him on email won’t get anywhere and will just make him more stubborn, I’d probably bite back at those people in his position too 

If we want him out, we need to get a lot of negative attention, like by invading the pitch, delaying kick offs like Reading fans did. Only then will he decide it’s toxic enough. I’d throw John West tuna on the pitch too. The club may suffer short term with fines/points deduction but only that stuff will make him want to sell us 

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

fully agree. The summer was an absolute poo show, one that would have been almost impossible to recover from. The fact Röhl gave us any hope is a minor miracle. 

dont expect any better this summer

13 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Chansiri is absolutely holding the club back from what it could and should be

Once relegation is confirmed I hope the protests really ramp up.  

The thought of having another season where he’s owner is more terrifying than any relegation.  

One bloke came on "Praise or Grumble" yesterday actually backing Chansiri.

Unfortunately there are plenty more like him. Clueless.

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

556EE3CA-64A9-4E38-9EF2-C9DF07902720.png.cf839a3ae2eccf4f6b7acf62595ecf87.png

IMG_5225.jpeg.87a67303e9e61c2208ff30149c9a3cd2.jpg

Im not condoning DC’s responses but they are private and not said at a press conference. 
Also DC is being goaded although he might have been better ignoring them.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Agreed, the fans could starve him out. Please stop buying tickets and merch, you are merely funding the imbecile. Frankly anybody who is putting money into the club is just prolonging the agony.

This"""

I can’t see a way that DC voluntarily sells the club, I’m pinning all my hopes on this new football regulator having the chops to be able to force him out… otherwise I think we’re stuck with him until we either fluke promotion to the PL or someone is daft enough to pay what he wants, and it’s very hard to see either of those happening

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

That's all true, but we as supporters absolutely cannot force change. It may not be popular, it may not be pleasing, but Chansiri would have to accept an enormous loss on his investment to facilitate a change of ownership and I don't see it as realistic to believe that is likely. Not for a moment do I suggest we give up on criticism and protest. But it is important to understand the scale of the problems.

Interesting that you have a photo of Kennedy on your profile. Just on the subject of forced change and all that. Spooky.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

Im not condoning DC’s responses but they are private and not said at a press conference.  

WTF does that matter?

lol

If anything it means that it's more of an accurate reflection of what Channers is really like as a person 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

5 hours ago, Kaiserslautern said:

Yeah I get your point…. I was talking more of the fact of us yo yo ing between league 1 and championship for the past 24 years. Obviously there’s always variables but I remember the Allen period being more toxic than this.

We can't address the problems of past owners - water under the bridge - but we can address the big problem of the incumbent owner

• Like 1

18 hours ago, SiJ said:

Chansiri's actions meant we had one foot in the relegation trapdoor before a ball was kicked. 

We might as well have started with another points deduction this season, such was the utter f*ckwittery of our pre/start of the season. 

It’s the same pretty much every pre season with varying degrees - but basically we are disorganised and never fully ready.

As such we start in the back foot.

He just never learns and repeats the same mistakes over and over again.

Even after all these years he proves he has no business acumen or any feel for running a football club.  The ineptitude is amazing but no longer shocking.