Two wins and a draw

50 points will definitely be enough,  there’s no way Huddersfield and Birmingham are both taking 7/8 points from their last 4 games imo.  That’s without considering the other teams down there.  

2 wins and we’ve got a good chance.   

• Like 1

If we can get a win and a draw from Stoke and Blackburn, we would have a very optimistic crowd for our last home game against hopefully an already playoff confirmed baggies 

Just please don't take it to the last game my heart can't handle our defence passing it to Sunderlands forwards all game 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FearlessOwl said:

If we can get a win and a draw from Stoke and Blackburn, we would have a very optimistic crowd for our last home game against hopefully an already playoff confirmed baggies 

Just please don't take it to the last game my heart can't handle our defence passing it to Sunderlands forwards all game 

If Sunderland can treat the last game like a testimonial that would be greatly appreciated.

I remember 15 years or so ago we had Norwich last game of the season, we needed a win, they were midtable, and they basically did that. Let Dion Dublin play up front (which he hadn't done for about 3 years) as it was his last ever professional game.

Dublin got a great round of applause when he was subbed off, but I think that was partly because the Norwich defence had let us walk 4 goals in by then.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

If Sunderland can treat the last game like a testimonial that would be greatly appreciated.

I remember 15 years or so ago we had Norwich last game of the season, we needed a win, they were midtable, and they basically did that. Let Dion Dublin play up front (which he hadn't done for about 3 years) as it was his last ever professional game.

Dublin got a great round of applause when he was subbed off, but I think that was partly because the Norwich defence had let us walk 4 goals in by then.

I played Golf with 2 mates today who are Mackems and we have sorted it don’t worry 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Lee A said:

50 points will definitely be enough,  there’s no way Huddersfield and Birmingham are both taking 7/8 points from their last 4 games imo.  That’s without considering the other teams down there.  

2 wins and we’ve got a good chance.   

They have to play each other too

3 minutes ago, maidstoneowl said:

Massive game this Saturday, their confidence must be rocked plus one less "recovery day" than us.

Screenshot_20240410_215109_Scores.jpg

A 6-0 win will equalise the goal difference too....

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

@DSandersonOWL is Stoke a 'must win' match?..

The Stoke game is super important but is of course not a 'must win' match, as you well know, especially after our 3 rivals playing this evening all lost, and we will still have 3 games (9 juicy points) to play after Stoke. Onwards & upwards. Great to be involved in such an exciting fight against relegation. 

47 minutes ago, FearlessOwl said:

For those of us that really are fearless we can enjoy that this exciting relegation battle may go to the Sunderland game !