They've only been selling the middle 2 blocks of the lower tier today so either they sold the outside blocks first and they've just sold out the lower tier which I'm guessing would be the 4k initial allocation  or they're about to open up the outside blocks.

If it's the former I guess we'll have to request the extra 3k in the top tier before they're opened up for sale.

31 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Has it sold out as of now then, subject to the extra 3,000?

i bought some online about 15 mins ago on the bottom tier

Said there was about 350 left in the 2 outside blocks

• Like 1

A lot of season ticket holders waiting to buy with none season ticket holders or membership ect.

Can see this being close to selling out on general sale. Vital we get numbers there for support. Need a Big D thread!!

• Like 1

This will be close to selling out tomorrow. Over 4000 already shifted. 4 of us season ticket holders waiting to get 2 on membership as well waiting for tomorrow morning, plenty in same boat and then general sale in afternoon . . . .  MASSIVE💙🦉⚽

Seem so5 is now available. Guessing they're going block as a time which is a shame. Was hoping they'd have started in the middle and gone outwards. Either way, expecting 7k owls for a Sunday afternoon which is incredible going

• Like 1