Carlton Palmer Sheffield Wednesday Goals

11 minutes ago, GoldenLee said:

I wanted to edit that but don't think I can. Didn't get much sleep last night as you can tell

No worries. Carlton has often been mistakenly put as Liam's Dad but not usually his son!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, owls about that said:

The one at Ipswich away is my favourite.

For me, it has to be that ridiculous looping header against Everton. 

Absolute comedy gold that one. 

• Like 1

That first half hat-trick against QPR was ridiculous. It was a running joke that his finishing was largely awful, so when he somehow scored his second of the game just before the break I was thinking oh no, they're going to spend the second half just messing about now to try and set Palmer up for a hat trick. And then he went down and bagged his third.

2 hours ago, s73owl said:

Got my head kicked in for the goal at Oakwell, we were in the Barnsley end and celebrated a little too much 

lol

That Barnsley goad was epic. My memory is telling me that it was a crap game, but all I actually member is me and my mate going mental!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

That first half hat-trick against QPR was ridiculous. It was a running joke that his finishing was largely awful, so when he somehow scored his second of the game just before the break I was thinking oh no, they're going to spend the second half just messing about now to try and set Palmer up for a hat trick. And then he went down and bagged his third.

Remember it well, we were all just speechless at the half-time break lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alanharper said:

The reception as he went off for half time with the match ball was incredible.

I was on the Kop and they were all at the Lep end,  fans just couldn't take it in.  People just laughing in disbelief. 

Ron Atkinson called him a worse finisher than Devon Loch ( google the reference!) 

I can remember absolutely nothing about the second half or even what the final score was. 

9 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

The reception as he went off for half time with the match ball was incredible.

I was on the Kop and they were all at the Lep end,  fans just couldn't take it in.  People just laughing in disbelief. 

Ron Atkinson called him a worse finisher than Devon Loch ( google the reference!) 

I can remember absolutely nothing about the second half or even what the final score was. 

Yeah I was on the Kop as well. We won 4-1, think Sheridan scored a volley in the second half.

8 hours ago, s73owl said:

Got my head kicked in for the goal at Oakwell, we were in the Barnsley end and celebrated a little too much 

lol

We were in their end and got marched round pitch as game was kicking off. Very lively trot round the pitch!

• Haha 1