Bannan/Poveda could miss Swansea

8 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

At the same age as Poveda is now, Bannan had made almost 80 Premier League appearances and had more than a dozen international caps to his name.

Poveda has done pretty well so far for us, but he can't hold down a first team place for a team at the top end of the Championship, never mind any higher.

Yeah fair point pal, 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, deano said:

D.R just said Poveda and Bannan both in training but no decisions made on tomorrow, a bit cloak and dagger for obvious reasons. 

International break came at a good time tbh. The fact he hasn’t ruled them out completely must be a good thing 

24 minutes ago, deano said:

D.R just said Poveda and Bannan both in training but no decisions made on tomorrow, a bit cloak and dagger for obvious reasons. 

Wow.

Haven't seen or heard the quotes myself, but if that is true (especially with Poveda as we've seen BB photos in training) then that is MASSIVE news.

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

Don't think Poveda will be anywhere near to be honest - just trying to keep the opposites guessing.

Hope I'm wrong.

I tend to agree  unfortunately 

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Wow.

Haven't seen or heard the quotes myself, but if that is true (especially with Poveda as we've seen BB photos in training) then that is MASSIVE news.

Less worried about Poveda, he has been magnificent for us but musaba or gassama have proven they can do a decent job. Unfortunately we don’t have a ready made replacement for Bannan. 

2 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

No Poveda in the gallery of training photos on the OS. I can't see him being involved. 

Poveda posted a picture from somewhere hot with palm trees etc yesterday. So it's either a massive misdirection by Poveda or Danny.

I like it. 

7 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Don't think Poveda will be anywhere near to be honest - just trying to keep the opposites guessing.

Hope I'm wrong.

Why what’s his injury?