Today's a good day

Were it not for Poveda (and Bannan? Unclear) going off injured I'd agree with you.

I really hope neither is serious and we have them both back in training before the end of the international break - but I fear we'll be missing Poveda for some games.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Umeeksk said:

Were it not for Poveda (and Bannan? Unclear) going off injured I'd agree with you.

I really hope neither is serious and we have them both back in training before the end of the international break - but I fear we'll be missing Poveda for some games.

Didn't know they were injured 

1 minute ago, goodytheowl said:

Agreed.

I was hoping Bannan and Poveda were taken off to rest when all was gone already.

Think u mite find povedas done his hamstring, as he pulled up. Watched the game and he was in tears. If he is done i fear the worst as he has been spark when he has played

• Like 2

Just now, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

I missed baz and Poveda going off , did they look injured ? 

Bannan was off at half time so could just be tactical, or a minor knock. 

I didn't see Poveda go off but he went straight down the tunnel with what looked like a hamstring injury according to Rob O'Neill, which pretty ominous if he's right about that.

1 minute ago, Umeeksk said:

Bannan was off at half time so could just be tactical, or a minor knock. 

I didn't see Poveda go off but he went straight down the tunnel with what looked like a hamstring injury according to Rob O'Neill, which pretty ominous if he's right about that.

Hopefully it’s nothing major ; 2 weeks now

to rest up 

2 minutes ago, swampyowl01 said:

Think u mite find povedas done his hamstring, as he pulled up. Watched the game and he was in tears. If he is done i fear the worst as he has been spark when he has played

FFS didn’t see that bit

Good fortnight for us in the the general scheme of things.

Never expected more than 1 point from Dirty Leeds and the carrot crunchers. 

Nearly all the results have been more than  manageable over the last two games.

I now feel more confident of staying up than before the Dirty Leeds game.

Chin up lads we've got this.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, deano said:

Hard to believe after a 6 - 0 loss but unbelievably I think our position is better now than before the game due to other results. 

Hmm, can you explain how? Surely it's the same or worse cos we got no points 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, deano said:

Hard to believe after a 6 - 0 loss but unbelievably I think our position is better now than before the game due to other results. 

why? Did other teams get minus points? 

Good job our goal difference has been crap all season too...we always had to do it on points not g/d.  A big fortnight ahead to regroup then yeah, it's up to us!! Selfishly I hope Poveda has a tiny minor tweak of his hammy so he can't go away but is ready for the Swansea game....