IFOLLOW INFORMATION

For those who can only see our team on “ifollow” - if you hear the away commentators and want to listen to SWFC commentators. 
Press the ‘wheel’ icon at the bottom right on the screen, then touch the ‘audio’ and you choose HOME not AWAY and you then listen to our (SWFC) commentators.
Hope this helps as I know some ex pats get peed off listening to the opposition.
WAWAW WTID

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, owlsruleok said:

I know some ex pats get peed off listening to the opposition.

I think a lot of the time that's cos peeps are watching via IPTV which usually only has the one feed and often is the away feed 😉

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

No idea why but on my dodgy firestick it is ALWAYS the opposition commentary. No matter if we’re home or away.  Very strange. 

Depends on the feeds.

I usually have the full efl list, so you select the clubs. 

So for Wednesday commentary I just select Wednesday. If I want the other teams I select their name. Doesn't always work though.

Just now, HighworthOwl said:

Going to use the ifollow for the first time tonight. Once I buy a pass does it send me a link or do I log into the stream via the club website? 

Just want to know what to expect to avoid the inevitable panic / rant setting it up. 

It might redirect you automatically after payment. If not, you just need to visit the Live Match Centre page (the one you would have hopped to to buy the pass) and an option to watch appears on there. The video plays on that webpage

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Going to use the ifollow for the first time tonight. Once I buy a pass does it send me a link or do I log into the stream via the club website? 

Just want to know what to expect to avoid the inevitable panic / rant setting it up. 

I think it’s the same page that you purchase the pass through - once you’ve paid it will allow you to play the match 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

No idea why but on my dodgy firestick it is ALWAYS the opposition commentary. No matter if we’re home or away.  Very strange. 

I've seen a lot of mentions of 'dodgy firesticks' on here.

How might one go about tracking one down, and is there a great deal of technical know-how involved in setting it up?

:ph34r:

16 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

It might redirect you automatically after payment. If not, you just need to visit the Live Match Centre page (the one you would have hopped to to buy the pass) and an option to watch appears on there. The video plays on that webpage

10 minutes ago, Sparkwell76 said:

I think it’s the same page that you purchase the pass through - once you’ve paid it will allow you to play the match 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/ifollow

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate it. I’m terrible with technology! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mosborough-owl said:

I sometimes like listening to the opposition commentary just to see how other teams view us. 

Me too especially when it’s audio only for UK and they keep cutting to Bramall Lane, Chesterfield Rotherham or Donny Rovers. I don’t really care if Chesterfield have let a goal in against Solihull Moors.

• Haha 1