Transfer Rumours January 2024 window

2 minutes ago, WimJunk said:

I can't see Derby wanting Gregory, at this stage of his career. He'll do a job, but I can't see him scoring many, or playing many 90 minutes now. 

I can’t either. I’ve heard it’s a ‘done deal’ with Burton. Let’s see what happens. He will leave with our best wishes and he did very well for us. 

• Like 3

On 19/12/2023 at 23:13, prowl said:

Normally with young players breaking into the first team it's good practice to give them a couple of games then rest them, then a few more and another rest. The big danger is to burn them out early.

Bailey is a big strong lad so he might need less rests than normal. I'm sure DR will do what is necessary but it's unfair of fans to expect the lad to play every game.

Being a big strong lad at his age likely means that he needs more rest, not less.

5 hours ago, Lowry said:

Would love to see us go for Jesurun Rak-Sakyi

I doubt Palace will be sending him out on loan. He was breaking through into their first team before getting injured last month.

Edited by Dunkstar

9 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

He played the full 90 mins for Bayern tonight.

I'm sure he's coming to a team next to bottom of the English 2nd division.

Jeffers played for Arsenal in the Champions league and guess where he ended up! 😄

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dunkstar said:

I doubt Palace will be sending him out on loan. He was breaking through into their first team before getting injured last month.

Depending on severity of injury, short term loan for sharpness ?