Dirty Leeds Ticket Prices.

14 hours ago, ANDY said:

Leeds have now agreed reciprocal pricing 

I bet we still pay too whack. 

There's no way that Chansiri will agree to reduced priced tickets for Leeds fans and it will almost certainly be a category A game. 

I think elderly concessions at Leeds start at 60 years old so I'll be paying £32 which isn't too bad. 

17 hours ago, ANDY said:

Leeds have now agreed reciprocal pricing 

I bet we still pay too whack. 

How will that work, given that we play Leeds away early season in our second away game, but don't play them at home until March?

Even if it's a category A game, then Leeds fans would be paying a maximum of £45, but if it turns out that Chansiri partly comes to his senses and realises that the cat A and B prices are going to lose rather than gain income by putting off fans altogether so never actually uses them, they could charge us £45 and we end up "only" charging them £39 as a cat C. 

12 hours ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

So, if their proposal goes ahead, and we charge each other £24, surely that means the home tickets also need to be £24? Chansiri can't charge Leeds fans £24 the home fans £45 (on the Kop)? 

Presumably the £24 is what Cardiff normally charge away fans, and Leeds' home fans won't be paying that either against Cardiff and will be charged their standard price. 

14 hours ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

So, if their proposal goes ahead, and we charge each other £24, surely that means the home tickets also need to be £24? Chansiri can't charge Leeds fans £24 the home fans £45 (on the Kop)? 

Leeds are charging their own fans £45 to sit in the same stand as away fans at £24.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

Leeds are charging their own fans £45 to sit in the same stand as away fans at £24.

All Premier league clubs charge visiting fans £30 so home fans in same stand at places like Arsenal and Tottenham could be paying £50 or more. 

This agreement for visiting fans started a few years ago, I guess its not forever and could anytime in future. 

I think the issue is that you can't charge away fans MORE than you charge home fans. But also, for clubs like us - away fans treat it as a grand day out. So there has to be one area of the home stands that is expensive so you can charge away fans that expensive price. 

I would absolutely advocate charging Leeds fans full what to come and beat us at Hillsborough. 

1 minute ago, jamsandwich said:

I think the issue is that you can't charge away fans MORE than you charge home fans. But also, for clubs like us - away fans treat it as a grand day out. So there has to be one area of the home stands that is expensive so you can charge away fans that expensive price. 

I would absolutely advocate charging Leeds fans full what to come and beat us at Hillsborough. 

For normal (i.e. not the reciprocal agreement) ticket pricing, away fans are charged the same for teh equivalent view from the home stands, i.e. away fans at Hillsborough will pay the same prices for that game as ours on the Kop.

However, last time I went to Leeds we were charged £39 for this view

FB_IMG_1689502362212.jpg.3f19669364184cc54e84ebeafe404c35.jpg

And the "equivalent" view from the home stand opposite is this

anonymous-20220123101428.jpg

On 19/07/2023 at 11:13, alanharper said:

For normal (i.e. not the reciprocal agreement) ticket pricing, away fans are charged the same for teh equivalent view from the home stands, i.e. away fans at Hillsborough will pay the same prices for that game as ours on the Kop.

You’d have a point. If it wasn’t for the fact that there would have been Leeds fans sat in the same stand.  With an equally appalling view.

On 19/07/2023 at 11:13, alanharper said:

Sat in that upper tier of East stand when we won 2-1 with a late Andy Booth goal. 

On 23/07/2023 at 19:41, bradowl said:

Sat in that upper tier of East stand when we won 2-1 with a late Andy Booth goal. 

My brother was in a box that day.  He had an interesting interaction with Leeds fans sat in front of it.