Remember when people were telling us we need to get rid of Bannan?

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

It has been proved. Bannan is not vital to the success of any team. I know this as he plays for us and we are crap. Some Other teams are good and he doesn’t play for them. Point proven.

Do you think we would have done better last season without him ? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Do you think we would have done better last season without him ? 

Maybe we would have won every game, maybe we would have lost every game.
I have no idea how we would have done.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Another example of Sheffield moaning and whinging

I’m not moaning or whinging. It’s just a statement. We are a L1 club and in my opinion that is a crap standard. 

In fact the only person that seems to be moaning and whinging is you moaning and whinging about people supposedly moaning and whinging.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

So you are clueless 

thanks for clearing that up 

lol

As is everyone else. None of us know how we would have done without Bannan last season, it didn’t happen so it’s irrelevant.

1 minute ago, 83owl said:

As is everyone else. None of us know how we would have done without Bannan last season, it didn’t happen so it’s irrelevant.

If you don't know if we'd be better off without Bannan why are you pushing for it to happen?

You sound like a Brexiteer

*runs off*

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

At best that's just a lazy assertion.  

You can see from your reply straight away that you view him as some kind of irreplaceable player. That fact that you immediately said that without him we may have been relegated rather than saying we also could have been promoted shows that you don’t think we can have any kind of success without him. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Tell you what take away all Bannans stats and insert any player from this division 

See what you get 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If you don't know if we'd be better off without Bannan why are you pushing for it to happen?

You sound like a Brexiteer

*runs off*

Show me one of my posts where I’ve been “pushing for it to happen”

3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

You can see from your reply straight away that you view him as some kind of irreplaceable player. That fact that you immediately said that without him we may have been relegated rather than saying we also could have been promoted shows that you don’t think we can have any kind of success without him. 

Where did I say that? ... strawman argument 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Tell you what take away all Bannans stats and insert any player from this division 

See what you get 

You’re missing the point entirely however to humour you I’ll play along.

Scott Twine

21 hours ago, PTLiam said:

I criticized him in the first half of the season for slowing our play down at times. Taking an extra touch. I still think this was true.

Never wanted rid of him though. Just pointed out that I think he could have been better. The second half of the season proved that he could be better. 

for sure previous gaffers who had him building up were wrong, he is a killer with passes down the sides and his close control in tight areas to create attacking situations. 

• Like 1