Remember when people were telling us we need to get rid of Bannan?

38 minutes ago, True Owl said:

Not my job, that's we have (or need) good scouts or a manger !

Ok then are you confident that our scouts and management and chairman can find and recruit two young players better than Bannan - our player of the year?

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Haven't manipulated anything, just stated facts.

Haven't said we were great, at no point have I suggested that.

Just said we aren't crap, which we aren't.

As is the fact we are closer to the top of the national league than we are to the top of the PL. Which is crap.

4 minutes ago, Musttryharder said:

He is a superb player but is a luxury we can do well without.

So you'd rather us not have a superb player who was player of the season and would rather do without him... 🤣 I rest my case M'Lud 

• Like 2

Guest Musttryharder
2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

So you'd rather us not have a superb player who was player of the season and would rather do without him... 🤣 I rest my case M'Lud 

2 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

2  relegations, 2 nearly play offs. I rest my case M'lud. Just saying like. Facts v Opinions.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

What a mad couple of seasons it's been in our fanbase

People getting pulled into some mass psychosis bandwagon of telling others that Barry Bannan needs to go because he's the problem.
People telling us that because all the play goes through Bannan that we need to sell him asap and replace him with someone who plays less football

Twitter awash with people trying to push the idea that Bannan was the enemy of our success and that he didn't score enough too or that his corners were rubbish

Were you one of those people who jumped on that bandwagon? (might as well fess up as we can just use the search facility and find your posts anyway 🤣

If so - how do you feel about Bannan now?
Have you changed your opinion?

Have you changed your opinion of the people who told you to have that opinion?

Its like being in a different reality.

8 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

I'll admit to being a long term critic of his. A big ego, castigating team mates when more often than not it's his ******** up and crap with a dead ball. One pass apart he was anonymous in the playoffs. Five years this team has been built to accommodate him. We've got absolutely nowhere in those five years. Had a few good games at the end of the season so alls ok intit.

If I was the club I’d give you a life ban. 
No one can watch football and come out with this. 

lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, bradowl said:

A large number were wanting Paul Cook as our manger not so long ago, just shows what some people know. 

Just because it didn't work at Ipswich for him doesn't mean it wouldn't have here. Not that I was wanting him anyway.