Remember when people were telling us we need to get rid of Bannan?

1 hour ago, 83owl said:

Simply stating the Amount of games lost or won during a selective time period on its own isn’t a reliable indication of how good a team is.

For example Norwich have only won about 3 games during that same period, they are a far better team than us.

If you gain 40+ points in half a season then that's a good indicator that that team in that division isn't "crap".

At no point have I said we'd be better than Norwich or any side in a higher division because guess what, it isn't relevant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It isn't but it IS a fair achievement given the circumstances

'Circumstances'?? You make it out like we are payin our players 500 quid a week :duntmatter:..we should have been top 2..alrho i suppose i would have accepted promotion via the play offs

9 minutes ago, The coach said:

'Circumstances'??  

Yes
Honestly - I'm getting tired of simple people just shouting 'we're crap' if we're not 5-0 up at halftime or who can't recognise achievements under stressful circumstances, embargoes, transfer bans, restrictions etc

It's like talking to a puddle of dogpiss to be fair

We need to have a section on here for people of restricted intellect who can't converse with superior minds like mine

We could call it the thickos section

• Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes
Honestly - I'm getting tired of simple people just shouting 'we're crap' if we're not 5-0 up at halftime or who can't recognise achievements under stressful circumstances, embargoes, transfer bans, restrictions etc

It's like talking to a puddle of dogpiss to be fair

We need to have a section on here for people of restricted intellect who can't converse with superior minds like mine

We could call it the thickos section

Well everybody i mix with reckon you shud stop posting..they all say you spoil all the threads😆

• Haha 1