Liam Palmer

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Oh look

Same people giving the same player stick

How exciting

Because the same thing keeps happening.

Tracking back is a very weak part of his game, it's been commented on many times and it WILL cost us in games, just like the play off semi final.

Edited by mark77
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, mark77 said:

Because the same thing keeps happening.

Tracking back is a very weak part of his game, it's been commented on many times and it WILL cost us in games, just like the play off semi final.

I hear you

Lets see how he does this season 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

One of the better defenders in the squad, without doubt.

16 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Palmer likely to be a near ever present in this season's match day squad, injuries aside. I'm happy with that prospect personally. 

Wow..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
19 minutes ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Palmer likely to be a near ever present in this season's match day squad, injuries aside. I'm happy with that prospect personally. 

Totally agree with this. I think some of our fans watch too much premier league football. If all our defenders were perfect they wouldn’t be playing for us. 

2 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Totally agree with this. I think some of our fans watch too much premier league football. If all our defenders were perfect they wouldn’t be playing for us. 

He can cover both full/wing back positions and cover at center half and do a decent job in all of them, perfect squad player to have

• Like 3

Guest Willow Owl
Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

He can cover both full/wing back positions and cover at center half and do a decent job in all of them, perfect squad player to have

Agreed

7 hours ago, SiJ said:

It might shock people to find out that if you break down most goals you will probably find a few errors from a defensive point of view. 

Every goal conceded has an error somewhere, that's not the issue. Hunt made 2 errors last night that led to goals.

It's the fact the same error is made by the same player for a number of seasons that really annoys me.

It's poor coaching by a number of management teams by failing to eradicate it from his game when it's a clear weakness to those of us that really understand the game.

• Thanks 1

Some people call themselves fans but only ever see the negative 

you never here them support encouragement only ever bring players and the club down 

It’s bizarre 

In short to bump this thread to try and highlight something in a preseason friendly against a team in the Spanish top flight is beyond negative 

get a grip 

• Like 3