Europa league quarter final tonight

1 minute ago, Luke said:

Braga look dogger at the back 

Maybe carlos should give van aken a ring now hes clubless 

And does he need to watch another 199 centrebacks first 

Serious question: 

Do you legitimately hate every single thing associated with Sheffield Wednesday past or present? 

• Thanks 7

6 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

How come franfurt took nearly 30,000 to barcelona? How on earth did they get a ticket allocation of that amount?

Lol at barcrlona losing though ha ha ha

Surely that's not reyt....gunna Google it

6 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

How come franfurt took nearly 30,000 to barcelona? How on earth did they get a ticket allocation of that amount?

Lol at barcrlona losing though ha ha ha

8 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Surely that's not reyt....gunna Google it

Your right. Some away following that, but how did they all get tickets?

11 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I watched the highlights. Their fans were literally all over the ground. Easy to spot as they all had white on. How on earth did they all get tickets ?

Its not hard to buy tickets for barca. They could just go on viagogo or summat. 

What I don't understand is how they were allowed in the ground, clearly being German and wearing Frankfurt shirts!?

1 hour ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Its not hard to buy tickets for barca. They could just go on viagogo or summat. 

What I don't understand is how they were allowed in the ground, clearly being German and wearing Frankfurt shirts!?

Barca have launched an inquiry as their manager wasn’t happy about it at all. 

Just now, upperwinngardensowl said:

Barca have launched an inquiry as their manager wasn’t happy about it at all. 

IMO it's just rubbish to have a half empty stadium and don't let the (away) fans in.

We wouldn't have had the problems at Wembley, if the stadium wouldn't have been half empty for the final.

It's nearly impossible to stop thousands of people, if they know there are spare seats. Nobody has enough staff to refuse access to so many.

2 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Braga were undisciplined and their management team's antics were disgraceful, especially in extra time. 

I'd got a Braga bias watching it as I love carlos but it was a hard watch at times!

The start certainly had a "Brighton vs Wednesday" feel about it. Rangers started like a house on fire. 

That said Braga did well to stay in it after their defender stupidly pushed the guy over, Ibrox was very jittery but they did deserve to win.