Toy town

11 hours ago, morganowl said:

id 100% want to play roth in playoffs but i very much doubt we will be in the top 6 end of season. 

my predictions 

mk dons 2 owls 0

swfc 3 crewe 0 

wycombe 3 owls 1 

fleetwood 1 owls 1

owls 1 portsmouth 1 

watching us in every away game this season apart from the plymouth away shambles i just cant see how we are going to pick up enough points away from home . anything better will be a bonus , its better to have low expectations and get proved wrong . if we stay in league 1 i can cope ive had lots of enjoyable days following us this season and 7 more grounds to visit next season. but i 100% want us to make the playoffs and have a wembley day out in may that would be amazing .

I would ignore anything that's gone before it's a 5 game season

We will get Rovrum in the playoffs and we will hand them their arse on a plate.

Although I am a huge fan of Warne and his team the fans have shown this year what a bunch of chippy losers they are. No grace when they are winning and ecen quicker than we are to whinge the moment they aren't. Cannot wait o put them in their place.

• Like 1

On 13/04/2022 at 09:44, Bassetts Allsorts said:

Fickle bunch football fans, read lots of tweets from Rotherham fans last night saying Warne's time is up! Yep they're out of form atm, but he's done a cracking job for me on a shoe string budget. 

They couldn’t get a better fit than Warne. A good man who has done a great job and probably one of the few redeeming features given their attitude toward us.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, George said:

We will get Rovrum in the playoffs and we will hand them their arse on a plate.

Although I am a huge fan of Warne and his team the fans have shown this year what a bunch of chippy losers they are. No grace when they are winning and ecen quicker than we are to whinge the moment they aren't. Cannot wait o put them in their place.

Arse on a platelol love that!