Toy town

Rotherham fan telling us when we got back last night that they might not pick up another point this season and could miss out on play offs. 

Can't see them missing out myself, automatic is looking unlikely now though after they looked certs when winning at our place. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kirksandallowl said:

Hands up who thought we’d beat Brighton?

The rest of the season is irrelevant come the playoffs

Correct and following season a lot of our fans thought that we would easily beat Huddersfield, especially after getting the draw in first leg. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Correct and following season a lot of our fans thought that we would easily beat Huddersfield, especially after getting the draw in first leg. 

To be fair I was one of them, saw Chris Kirkland in the car park before the away game, nephew (a budding goalie) had his picture taken with him, chatting about the game we all said we’d take a draw and finish the job at Hillsborough. Shows what we know. 

11 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

To be fair I was one of them, saw Chris Kirkland in the car park before the away game, nephew (a budding goalie) had his picture taken with him, chatting about the game we all said we’d take a draw and finish the job at Hillsborough. Shows what we know. 

If we’d gone for it we wouldve finished the job

• Like 1