Don't believe the soundbytes!

I dunno anything about Theo's situation but i have dealt with hundreds of loan players over the years - and i've not known one ever go to a club on loan because they were forced to

I've known plenty refuse to go on loan though - sometimes despite heavy pressure from their club to do so

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

These are pretty out there wild claims mate

It all sounds too wild for me 

Wolves don't need the money for starters

Without revealing your sources can you tell us your sources please for this info?

They are a different view to all the hate and vitriol that Moore is getting today.

Course they need the money? Doesn’t matter how much you got everyone wants some more don't they? Why do you think Trippier is at Newcastle? He didn't need the money either did he but he hasn't gone their for the view.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scram said:

I dunno anything about Theo's situation but i have dealt with hundreds of loan players over the years - and i've not known one ever go to a club on loan because they were forced to

I've known plenty refuse to go on loan though - sometimes despite heavy pressure from their club to do so

If he wants a career at his parent club (ie Wolves) he will do exactly as they say. And tbf I don't blame him, do you?

Just ask George Hirst.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

These are pretty out there wild claims mate

It all sounds too wild for me 

Wolves don't need the money for starters

Without revealing your sources can you tell us your sources please for this info?

All clubs need money...its a business 

• Haha 1

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If he wants a career at his parent club (ie Wolves) he will do exactly as they say. And tbf I don't blame him, do you?

Just ask George Hirst.

George Hirst left his parent club and moved to Celtic because he didn't want to do what his parent club told him to do

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Just ask George Hirst.

I've known plenty go against what their parent club wants

Just now, @owlstalk said:

This is a story that sounds like it's straight out of some 13 year old on Twitter

lol

Come on - fess up where you go the info or you will be endlessly mocked like Jason Lee used to be mocked by Baddiel and Skinner

I have no itk. I haven't claimed to be. I've just looked at it objectively, and everything I've seen is the usual overhyped guff when a player signs for a new club to get his fans on side. He did same when he joined us btw.

Is what it is, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a player signing for someone else and I suggest everyone else doesn't too.

• Haha 4

He’s gone for game time. Moore can’t guarantee for him. Which is ridiculous because he’s by far one of our most talented players.

People don’t realise how highly regarded this lad is at Wolves. They want him in their first team. They will simply not be happy with the way Wednesday have handled him and want him out of here ASAP for his development. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It is an opinion? I haven't claimed it as gospel. Just did don't believe the soundbytes.

Wait a second

The way I read your original post was that you knew something new

Some new info

You'd heard some definite info on why Wolves recalled and moved Theo

Let's just clarify - is this the case?

Have you heard anything concrete at all or did you just make it all up?

I'm not bothered either way I just want to know whether to believe you or whether to dismiss you as a weirdo

lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop