Don't believe the soundbytes!

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

As above! Don't believe the soundbytes regarding Theo.

He is spending the remaining 6 months this season at MK because they will be paying Wolves more money, nothing to do with play. That begs a different question in its self, even more disappointingly IMO. 

He is spending the remaining 6 months of the season at MK because Wolves have told him he has to, he will have had zero say on where he actually wanted to be. Who knows if he actually wanted to stay or go? Don't believe the articles in the MK propaganda, he is well trained in the art of the media, he isn't exactly going to come out and say I'd rather be at Wednesday but c'est la vie, is he?

If a match in which we hammered them for 90 mins is a good indication for him that they were a decent side to play for, then he has a bit to learn footy wise.

It is dire straights that we have lost a promising player to a promotion rival, and is pretty sad. But it isn't the end of the world, he wasn't ours to keep anyway which is what o am telling myself. It was never his destiny to stay and it was never our choice.

Utter deluded 

He's gone cos Moore and his team haven't got a scooby doo what they are doing! Bought loads of wingers to play wingback positions! 

Wolves want to see him develop Moore wasent playing him, and when he did it was at wing back! The kids a winger/attacker he wants the ball at his feet in the oponents half and to be running at defenders, not have to worry about marking opponents and continously have to tracking back and defend! 

The money think is hilarious 😂  like wolves need a few grand from MK Dons 🤣

smh-kanye-west.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

1) You will now be relentlessly (And rightly) mocked - like someone in a town square who had been caught making love to the village goat. You shall be mocked mercilessly

2) I've never once said Moore is a lunatic - so you shall also be pointed at and mocked as the village liar

Booooooooooooo liar goat man

Gulp.... easy Neil, post not poster..

He is spending the remaining 6 months this season at MK because they will be paying Wolves more money, nothing to do with play. That begs a different question in its self, even more disappointingly IMO. 

He is spending the remaining 6 months of the season at MK because Wolves have told him he has to, he will have had zero say on where he actually wanted to be. Who knows if he actually wanted to stay or go? Don't believe the articles in the MK propaganda, he is well trained in the art of the media, he isn't exactly going to come out and say I'd rather be at Wednesday but c'est la vie, is he?

If a match in which we hammered them for 90 mins is a good indication for him that they were a decent side to play for, then he has a bit to learn footy wise.

It is dire straights that we have lost a promising player to a promotion rival, and is pretty sad. But it isn't the end of the world, he wasn't ours to keep anyway which is what o am telling myself. It was never his destiny to stay and it was never our choice.

Why don't you just accept the fact, that we are a poorly run club with a manager out of his depth.

If he'd have played Corbenau at right wing every game (that the majority of fans wanted), instead of a few games at left wing back then he would have been staying. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Apologies for ribbing you in this thread mate

I know you believe what you're saying and that's totally fine

I'm just being mischievous

I know lol

Who knows what has gone on but I do think there is an awful lot of media spinning from both sides through all of this.

See what Moore says next week but again he will spin it his own way too.

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It was (obviously) meant in a light hearted ribbing manner mate

We're not really gonna call him the village goat man

And I for one don't believe the goat rumour anyway

I know, I only jest..

image.png.44798cafe7215ebfce12e3835bd730d2.png

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Why don't you just accept the fact, that we are a poorly run club with a manager out of his depth.

If he'd have played Corbenau at right wing every game (that the majority of fans wanted), instead of a few games at left wing back then he would have been staying. 

I do accept that fact. This is my take on events as I'm sure you have yours.

It isn't me who is crying over him leaving nor is it me calling for the managers head either because their favorite player (who wasn't even ours) has left us for someone else 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I know lol

Who knows what has gone on but I do think there is an awful lot of media spinning from both sides through all of this.

See what Moore says next week but again he will spin it his own way too.

Yeah totally mate - that's the way of the world these days I guess!

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I don't think Wolves are strapped for money.

Think player development will be far more important to Wolves than £100,000 extra for the loan deal.

Premier League foot ball is too expensive, even for Club's like Wolves, let's face it, unless you are owned by an oil rich country, you have no chance at the top level of English Football.

It cost's so much just to stand still in the Premiership of English football, it is frightening.

the to 6 clubs have stitched up the Champions league places in the league, the FA cup and The League cup, there is nothing left to hope for than survival.

And there lies the fate of clubs like Burnley, Leeds, West  Ham and club's like us.

This is so cringe.