Don't believe the soundbytes!

Here's my take on events. 

1: Corbeanu takes job at Sheffield Wednesday, assured that his accomodation is within delivery distance of nearest Asda. 

2: Soon finds out it isn't.

3: Brings it up in a team meeting. Bannan suggests that he just uses Tesco as they deliver. Asks if he has a clubcard, if not, he is welcome to borrow his. Attempts at placation fail, Corbeanu goes into a fit of rage. 

4: Leaves Sheffield Wednesday, moves to MK Dons. Asda 2 minutes away. Deliveries at the click of a button. 

I have my sources on this. It is my opinion. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I do accept that fact. This is my take on events as I'm sure you have yours.

It isn't me who is crying over him leaving nor is it me calling for the managers head either because their favorite player (who wasn't even ours) has left us for someone else 🤷‍♂️

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions mate.

The majority want DM gone (see in or out poll) and don't think it's a matter of 'favourite player' either.

I for one (of many) could see Corbeanu had potential but believe it's a fairly simple decision for the lad and Wolves.

He comes as a right attacking winger, to get game time and experience.

He gets few starts, at left wing back, keeps bench warm mostly while other wasters start.

No brainer for the lad to go and people point the finger why.

• Like 4

This thread is comedy gold, best one for years. It's so obvious the player and his parent club want him to play more regularly in his correct position and that's why he's gone. What's more worrying is that other clubs will see how this has panned out and not loan us players. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Nut said:

This thread is comedy gold, best one for years. It's so obvious the player and his parent club want him to play more regularly in his correct position and that's why he's gone. What's more worrying is that other clubs will see how this has panned out and not loan us players. 

This 100% mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest 123adam789
4 minutes ago, KcebSWFC11 said:

Anyone who thinks MK dons are an ambitious club knows nothing about football 

Whether they are or not. Wolves have decided that one of there young starlets is better placed  there then Wednesday. It says more about Wednesday than it does about MK Dons. I suppose those at Wolves know very little about football.

2 minutes ago, 123adam789 said:

Whether they are or not. Wolves have decided that one of there young starlets is better placed  there then Wednesday. It says more about Wednesday than it does about MK Dons. I suppose those at Wolves know very little about football.

Exactly. This is really embarrassing for us and Darren Moore. 

• Like 3

Guest 123adam789
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

1) You will now be relentlessly (And rightly) mocked - like someone in a town square who had been caught making love to the village goat. You shall be mocked mercilessly

2) I've never once said Moore is a lunatic - so you shall also be pointed at and mocked as the village liar

Booooooooooooo liar goat man

I have now got this weird image in my head what wont go away.

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It was (obviously) meant in a light hearted ribbing manner mate

We're not really gonna call him the village goat man

And I for one don't believe the goat rumour anyway

It’s good that you’ve knocked the goat rumour on the head mate, that was going a bit to far I reckon.

everyone knows it was a sheep.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He’s gone for game time. Moore can’t guarantee for him. Which is ridiculous because he’s by far one of our most talented players. 

Moore should have been able to guarantee him game time but wouldn't. 

Didn't come out of his jiggly ball selection machine enough. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I have no itk. I haven't claimed to be. I've just looked at it objectively, and everything I've seen is the usual overhyped guff when a player signs for a new club to get his fans on side. He did same when he joined us btw.

Is what it is, I'm not gonna lose sleep over a player signing for someone else and I suggest everyone else doesn't too.

So you have made it up entirely then.

7 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Premier League foot ball is too expensive, even for Club's like Wolves, let's face it, unless you are owned by an oil rich country, you have no chance at the top level of English Football.

It cost's so much just to stand still in the Premiership of English football, it is frightening.

the to 6 clubs have stitched up the Champions league places in the league, the FA cup and The League cup, there is nothing left to hope for than survival.

And there lies the fate of clubs like Burnley, Leeds, West  Ham and club's like us.

Survival in the premier league won’t be a problem for us for a very long time. We’re light years behind the other clubs you mentioned ! .

• Love 1

The way I see it is like this.

Corbeanu wanted more game time, I think he came here thinking he'd start every week and in his natural position of on the right wing. That hasn't been the case and the player and Wolves probably both got frustrated by this. He's a Wolves player so they hold all the power regardless of what Moore/SWFC does or doesn't think about the player.

MK Dons have probably guaranteed him the game time he wants and if I'm honest if I was Wolves I'd rather he went there than stayed here for a number of reasons.

I do think there has been a bit of an overreaction to him going, he's an exciting player granted but his end product is lacking. He's got two goals and two assists from his League games so far. He's hardly ripped it up has he? I've seen a few people elsewhere comparing it to Ben Marshall going 10 years ago, it isn't that as Ben Marshall was comfortably in the top 3 performers that first half of that 2011/12 season.