Don't believe the soundbytes!

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Wait a second

The way I read your original post was that you knew something new

Some new info

You'd heard some definite info on why Wolves recalled and moved Theo

Let's just clarify - is this the case?

Have you heard anything concrete at all or did you just make it all up?

I'm not bothered either way I just want to know whether to believe you or whether to dismiss you as a weirdo

lol

No I haven't heard anything. I didn't claim to have done. This is why opinion on the matter, just like yours is Moore is a lunatic.

I don't think he wanted to leave the club, there was 0 sounds that he did and I think he would rather have stayed. But he wasn't allowed to, so he didn't. Don't think there is much else to discuss?

My advice was just to the wider owlstalk view. Don't believe the soundbytes straight off as gospel as they are exactly that, soundbytes and good media spin.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

No I haven't heard anything. I didn't claim to have done. This is why opinion on the matter, just like yours is Moore is a lunatic. 

1) You will now be relentlessly (And rightly) mocked - like someone in a town square who had been caught making love to the village goat. You shall be mocked mercilessly

2) I've never once said Moore is a lunatic - so you shall also be pointed at and mocked as the village liar

Booooooooooooo liar goat man

• Haha 8

Owlstalk Shop

I don't think he wanted to leave the club, there was 0 sounds that he did and I think he would rather have stayed. But he wasn't allowed to, so he didn't. Don't think there is much else to discuss?

My advice was just to the wider owlstalk view. Don't believe the soundbytes straight off as gospel as they are exactly that, soundbytes and good media spin.

The bit you’re missing is that it doesn’t matter if he wanted to stay or not.

Wolves thought we were wasting his potential and not maximising his development. They’ve looked at his loan with us and decided he’s better off at MK Dons.

You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t change the above.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

1) You will now be relentlessly (And rightly) mocked - like someone in a town square who had been caught making love to the village goat. You shall be mocked mercilessly

2) I've never once said Moore is a lunatic - so you shall also be pointed at and mocked as the village liar

Booooooooooooo liar goat man

Because I have a differing of opinion? Not very open that is it Mr Owlstalk? Or have you slipped back into your Andre Green is our best player and no one can say anything different mode again? lol

Im not sure crazed loon who wants everyone to believe me. Im not a anti vax moron as you know. This is just my 2p worth thought I would share it.

• Haha 2

I don't think Wolves have to spin this.  They have said that he chose to leave Wednesday to go to MK Dons.  

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/loan-watch/20220106-corbeanu-s-loan-switches-to-mk-dons/

Yes or no, are Wolves telling porkies?  

1 minute ago, sheffield_dave said:

The bit you’re missing is that it doesn’t matter if he wanted to stay or not.

Wolves thought we were wasting his potential and not maximising his development. They’ve looked at his loan with us and decided he’s better off at MK Dons.

You can tell yourself whatever makes you feel better. It doesn’t change the above.

True. For whatever reason 💰 or ⚽️ that is true.

For what it's I don't think theo wanted to leave he just had no choice as you agree on.

1 minute ago, Manwë said:

I don't think Wolves have to spin this.  They have said that he chose to leave Wednesday to go to MK Dons.  

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/loan-watch/20220106-corbeanu-s-loan-switches-to-mk-dons/

Yes or no, are Wolves telling porkies?  

It's more this bit that will eat he porkies and spin

"the decision was left to the player and after discussions with Theo and Sheffield Wednesday, we’ve come to an agreed plan"

Theo will have had zero say on where he plays.

4 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

For what it's I don't think theo wanted to leave  

"I know she still loves me. She loves me, I know she does. The fact that she's run off with a fitness instructor means nothing. She didnt' really want to leave to go live with him in Miami. It's me she loves. I know she does."

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Owlstalk Shop

32 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

As above! Don't believe the soundbytes regarding Theo.

He is spending the remaining 6 months this season at MK because they will be paying Wolves more money, nothing to do with play. That begs a different question in its self, even more disappointingly IMO. 

He is spending the remaining 6 months of the season at MK because Wolves have told him he has to, he will have had zero say on where he actually wanted to be. Who knows if he actually wanted to stay or go? Don't believe the articles in the MK propaganda, he is well trained in the art of the media, he isn't exactly going to come out and say I'd rather be at Wednesday but c'est la vie, is he?

If a match in which we hammered them for 90 mins is a good indication for him that they were a decent side to play for, then he has a bit to learn footy wise.

It is dire straights that we have lost a promising player to a promotion rival, and is pretty sad. But it isn't the end of the world, he wasn't ours to keep anyway which is what o am telling myself. It was never his destiny to stay and it was never our choice.

Promotion rival

lol

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.