Don't believe the soundbytes!

16 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Don't believe the soundbytes straight off as gospel as they are exactly that, soundbytes and good media spin.

Mate, the "soundbytes" appear to accurately reflect what we're witnessing. Unlike your theory, which sounds like pro-Chansiri spin. Why would Theo even want to stay here when he can get a starting place elsewhere? ffs.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

dismiss you as a weirdo

Bit harsh. Poster has just put together a series of (admittedly unlikely) events that offer an alternative explanation which they believe.

Nobody else knows the actual reasons either.

• Like 2

has the world gone conspiracy mad 

thjs is what it appears to be 

young promising attacker given to us on loan didn't get the game time expected 

due to myopic clueless manager who can only play one system and instead of utilising  said loan player down  the wing or even up alongside gregory 

played his useless mate every game instead 

I dont blame the player or wolves -whether the move to mk is a good one we'll find out - personally I want moore out of this club 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nero said:

Bit harsh. Poster has just put together a series of (admittedly unlikely) events that offer an alternative explanation which they believe.

Nobody else knows the actual reasons either.

It's the owlstalk way mate. If you don't believe the crowd you get laughed at shouted at etc.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Chief said:

Birley Owl's 3 step plan to be a moron:

Step 1. Create thread making it sound like you know inside info.

Step 2. Get called out on it.

Step 3. Claim it's an "opinion" and say that you never claimed to know anything in the first place.

None of what I stated was ever claimed to be the truth 👍 hope this helps.

14 minutes ago, bobness said:

Mate, the "soundbytes" appear to accurately reflect what we're witnessing. Unlike your theory, which sounds like pro-Chansiri spin. Why would Theo even want to stay here when he can get a starting place elsewhere? ffs.

He was starting for us regularly up until the covid break?

The soundbytes are media spin on the most part. As are all footballers statements.

Nothing about my post is pro Chansiri. I even slate him indirectly if you bothered to read it. Pro Moore, yes.

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No - because you stormed in here professing to be the bringer of facts and truth when in fact you were selling us all CLUB1867 levels of rubbish

Not really. I laid on my opinion of events of the ladt 48 hours or so. May or May not be testicles. The current narrative that you suggest may or not be testicles too.

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Nothing about my post is pro Chansiri. I even slate him indirectly if you bothered to read it. Pro Moore, yes.

Fair enough. I agree, there's often a lot behind the scenes we'll never know. For example, I'm not sure I believe that Moore is even resposible for calling the shots, and am not sure managers were ever truly making decisions on transfers, despite everything we're being told.

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Apart from the fact that he says he did, Wolves says he did, and he did

Do you honestly believe that? Like an actual choice? In all likelihood, he was told he was to leave Wednesday and choose your destination from these options, one being MK. 

Then again that is always the football choice really you don't get to go where you want too generally speaking, only from a selection that would like you first.

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Fair enough. I agree, there's often a lot behind the scenes we'll never know. For example, I'm not sure I believe that Moore is even resposible for calling the shots, and am not sure managers were ever truly making decisions on transfers, despite everything we're being told.

I think he chooses his targets and someone has final say who gets brought in. As in he says I want him, him and him eg, then someone else does all the leg work and brings in who he can get. Clearly a none football man, who has ignored all Moores CB and LB suggestion and signed target 1 to 15 of the widemen lol

I don't think this case is a clear cut as the media is making it out to be is all I am saying, and I was trying to highlight that to my fellow Owls, thats all.

Dont believe the sound bytes and the quotes from journalists in the media.......... instead beleive some random theory from a guy on an internet forum.

Its a good job that this type of thought process has never caused problems in the past

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Dont believe the sound bytes and the quotes from journalists in the media.......... instead beleive some random theory from a guy on an internet forum.

Its a good job that this type of thought process has never caused problems in the past

Case in point 🤦‍♂️