We would be MUCH better without Bannan

3 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I was in a queue for my battered cod and chips last night, bloke in front of me was saying same thing,

asked chippy owner who he was, said it was Derek from Chap.

Is this the same bloke?

Seems to be very knowledgeable, got his fish wrapped separate so's not to go soggy.  

Did he reveal his sauce?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, heppers said:

The conversation took place ahead of DM’s appointment.

Bannan had suggested a couple of managers.

I don’t know if DM was one. Personally I don’t think so.

I wouldn't think so either...tbh Bannan looks pisssed off, not sure if with Moore, tactics or team mates.

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
4 hours ago, heppers said:

A good question.

I have a friend who is involved in football. He told me a few things about the goings on at Wednesday. Nothing overly controversial. He is a very good bloke who I trust.

Anyway, he told me.

You may trust him, but it seems very far fetched to me. 

5 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

tbh Bannan looks pisssed off,

I would be pissed off if I was playing at any level when I could see that the tactics do not fit the personnel we have in the squad...anyone who thinks that we have four Franz Beckenbaur type players at the back capable of playing out of defence to the feet of our attacking players is fuckingdeluded...so if we can see why can't DM??

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I would be pissed off if I was playing at any level when I could see that the tactics do not fit the personnel we have in the squad...anyone who thinks that we have four Franz Beckenbaur type players at the back capable of playing out of defence to the feet of our attacking players is fuckingdeluded...so if we can see why can't DM??

I remember him having a bit of a go at Jos..can't remember which game.

Most games now are very similar to then. Think he'll be getting very frustrated..might see the same again soon.

Seen a few posts on Twitter saying how we have won again without Bannan tonight. Thankfully it seems some were very much tongue in cheek but one or two were genuine.

Beggars belief what goes through some peoples head. Of course an injury time win against a side who haven't won for 2 months and are near the bottom of the 4th division is clear evidence that Bannan is the problem!

:ghoulguy:

On 03/10/2021 at 18:19, Ian said:

But that’s the issue isn’t it…..if we have a 100% success rate without Bannan in that 1 game then why wouldn’t you try it again when the success rate with him is so p**s poor.

you can argue how good he is all you want but the results we get with him in the team are a matter of fact

Man Utd were 1-0 up in their last game at half-time. Then they brought Ronaldo on 2nd half and drew 1-1

= don't play Ronaldo by this logic.

:ghoulguy: