Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

43 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Why are you saying he didn’t get offers? Where has that come from?

People keep saying he took the easy option - i'm simply asking what his other options were

Not "he must have had other offers"

So, what options did he turn down in order to take "the easy option"

Just that 

23 minutes ago, scram said:

People keep saying he took the easy option - i'm simply asking what his other options were

Not "he must have had other offers"

So, what options did he turn down in order to take "the easy option"

Just that 

I’m surprised you think he couldn’t have got another club than PSG

Just now, scram said:

For the last time 

Please let me know what options he refused so he could take the easy option at PSG

Not engaging with this trolling further

As I thought, you know and I know that he has his pick and choose but you’re anchoring to a pathetic point 

34 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

As I thought, you know and I know that he has his pick and choose but you’re anchoring to a pathetic point 

The cheek of it!

lol

4 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Way behind?!

They finished one place behind City last season! 

City have become a more powerful club. Richer owners. It happens. It’s entitlement from United fans to think they should be above City every season.

Like I said earlier. Football happens in cycles. Man Utd’s time will come soon - and that will be thanks for the owners financing signings like Sancho and Ronaldo.

They aren’t financing them. Really don’t know how many times I and all the financial accounts have to tell you but it clearly isn’t sinking in. The Glazers leave tomorrow and those signings could happen as a result of the money the club naturally generates. They are financing nothing- the club is paying for THEM to be owners. 

Utd haven’t won the league in nearly a decade. Yes they came 2nd, but they were nowhere near challenging. The clubs stadium and training facilities have fallen behind the likes of City, Spurs, Leicester. All that against the backdrop of the Glazers taking millions out. They are a disgrace and if they were at SWFC I reckon you’d feel very different. 

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Typical troll

Can't answer so resort to abuse

For the record i don't know what he had as options - you clearly seem to think you do

So, what were they?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, owls maniac said:

They aren’t financing them. Really don’t know how many times I and all the financial accounts have to tell you but it clearly isn’t sinking in. The Glazers leave tomorrow and those signings could happen as a result of the money the club naturally generates. They are financing nothing- the club is paying for THEM to be owners. 

Utd haven’t won the league in nearly a decade. Yes they came 2nd, but they were nowhere near challenging. The clubs stadium and training facilities have fallen behind the likes of City, Spurs, Leicester. All that against the backdrop of the Glazers taking millions out. They are a disgrace and if they were at SWFC I reckon you’d feel very different. 

Think you're wasting your time on this one tbh.

31 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Is there any need for that? What is with you

Oh, come on.

You've spent several pages arguing about a hypothetical scenario you've made up in your head where Lionel Messi could have joined any club in England.

Btw, Ronaldo will be the highest paid player in the PL when his transfer goes through, so I don't think him rocking up to England is due to some altruistic reasoning.

40 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Yep. Just find it bizarre seeing people defend those vampire squid creeps who clearly have no feeling for football or MUFC. 

People don't seem to understand that the Glazers are not like City or Chelsea's owners.

They see Man U spend crazy amounts and assume it is coming out of the Glazer's pockets when it isn't. 

I suppose the Glazers deserve some credit for taking steps to make Man U as profitable as they are. Think the clubs floats on the stock exchange and generates crazy amounts of commercial income. But I'd suggest that was more motivated by wanting to take out huge dividends every financial year rather than for the overall good of the club.

Call me cynical, but I'm not sure they'd have agreed to spend so much money this window were it not for the whole SL debacle.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Oh, come on.

You've spent several pages arguing about a hypothetical scenario you've made up in your head where Lionel Messi could have joined any club in England.

Btw, Ronaldo will be the highest paid player in the PL when his transfer goes through, so I don't think him rocking up to England is due to some altruistic reasoning.

We are taking about football, I don’t appreciate being spoken to like that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

People don't seem to understand that the Glazers are not like City or Chelsea's owners.

They see Man U spend crazy amounts and assume it is coming out of the Glazer's pockets when it isn't. 

I suppose the Glazers deserve some credit for taking steps to make Man U as profitable as they are. Think the clubs floats on the stock exchange and generates crazy amounts of commercial income. But I'd suggest that was more motivated by wanting to take out huge dividends every financial year rather than for the overall good of the club.

Call me cynical, but I'm not sure they'd have agreed to spend so much money this window were it not for the whole SL debacle.

It’s exactly that. There’s no vision for building the club up and creating a legacy. OT sits on a massive site and they’ve done fizz all with it. All this whilst City build fan parks, youth pitches, the lot. For the Glazers it’s about keeping costs under control, keep revenue ticking over and drawing money out. Britain’s biggest club deserves way better and that kind of leveraged buy out ownership model should never have been approved. 

8 hours ago, Big Malc said:

lol 

I’ve been to Madeira a few times, and the money he has given to communities to rebuild after floods, landslides and fires is substantial (obviously he can afford it, but it’s still a class action).

On a related note, in the Ronaldo museum there (just a glorified trophy room basically), amongst the signed shirts, golden boots, champions leagues etc there was a mannequin with Semedo’s Wednesday shirt on🤣

1 hour ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I’ve been to Madeira a few times, and the money he has given to communities to rebuild after floods, landslides and fires is substantial (obviously he can afford it, but it’s still a class action).

On a related note, in the Ronaldo museum there (just a glorified trophy room basically), amongst the signed shirts, golden boots, champions leagues etc there was a mannequin with Semedo’s Wednesday shirt on🤣

The highlighted part was the bit claiming he was a class act on the pitch