Chansiri

We appear to be operating like a competent football club, which makes a pleasant change from recent years. 

There's a long way to go yet to return the club to the state it was in when he arrived, though, and while ever there's a suspended points deduction hanging over our heads, I'm not going to be able to fully relax, I'm afraid.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Guest LondonOwl313
10 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We appear to be operating like a competent football club, which makes a pleasant change from recent years. 

There's a long way to go yet to return the club to the state it was in when he arrived, though, and while ever there's a suspended points deduction hanging over our heads, I'm not going to be able to fully relax, I'm afraid.

Its only a 6 point deduction though... should still finish top even if it happens

He deserved the criticism. If (big IF) we go straight back up with a platform to do well in the championship he will deserve the praise also for rectifying rather than walking. Good signs so far in terms of a few key issues being addressed from kits, to recruitment to exec boxes. Wage budget must be a lot lower now but where that sits in the grand scheme we will need to wait and see.

He is just very hard to predict and past actions suggest caution is often thrown to the wind so as others have said you never know if something will come along and take us off what now looks like a positive course. Will take a bit of time but so far so good.

He deserves some praise for finally appearing to be listening to sensible people and/or letting the right people run the club. Yes, the hanging efl sword of damocles and not owning the ground anymore are poor, at least we're on the right lines

Just a shame he didn't get on those lines around a minute after we lost to Hull. 

27 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

He's really turned thIngs around in a short space of time I can honestly see this being a good season!!! 

I genuinely believe his hearts in the right place and doing the best he can regarding the club he was bound to make mistakes but we all live and learn.

WAWAW

how much has been down to DM, rathe than DC!?

Guest timrud

Careful with this thread, the bully boys won't like you posting it.

But on a serious note, he really turned things round from top to bottom. He found the right man in DM and supported him fully

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Far far too early to say this 

The EFL has forced his hand this season in many ways, and he is yet to be in the UK and closer to things 

Hold your horses and let’s see how it plays out before gushing over the man that put us in this division, sold our stadium and who still owes many fans refunds that he himself promised them they would have received a long long long time ago 

This 👆