Chansiri

2 minutes ago, timrud said:

Careful with this thread, the bully boys won't like you posting it.

The 'bully boys'?

Who are they?

🥴

2 minutes ago, timrud said:

But on a serious note, he really turned things round from top to bottom. He found the right man in DM and supported him fully

As has already been pointed out in this thread, in the short-term things certainly appear to be getting back on track and we now seem to be operating like a competent club, which makes a refreshing change and should stand us in good stead going forwards.

However, we need to see sustainable progress over a period of time, and the club being returned to something like the state we were in when he bought us before we can start claiming that he's 'turned things around'. That's going to entail: restoring our Championship status; owning our own stadium; paying players' wages on time every month without fail for a sustained period; no further transfer embargoes; putting the club on a sound financial footing without flouting P&S rules again...

42 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

He's really turned thIngs around in a short space of time I can honestly see this being a good season!!! 

I genuinely believe his hearts in the right place and doing the best he can regarding the club he was bound to make mistakes but we all live and learn.

WAWAW

Hi DC

1 minute ago, H2Owl said:

Come on mods, I really wanted to see how this played out 

Gi’ thread back 

E8875257-98AB-48AB-AE0D-1AB1BA079854.jpeg

I'm not comfortable with Chansiri discussion on the site right now

We're having a great start to the season and yet as you've seen we've got people trolling hard saying how he's sorted the club out from top to bottom and everything's fine when we still have fans waiting for refunds that he promised them, we dont' own our own stadium, we have just been relegated

I don't want to even see/hear/read his name on here this season but I'm definitely not having any trolling of our fans saying how great things are now because of him when the EFL have forced his hand and he's still not even back in the country yet.

I may reassess in a few months but right now I want Owlstalk to be a positive place that is positive, constructive and a place where Wednesday fans can discuss the football instead of the man who put us in this division and sold our stadium.

Owlstalk has just raised a few grand to sponsor a player and we've donated £1000 to the SWFC Community Programme (more on that shortly on the site). I would rather the site continues along those lines than have fellow fans trolling and noshing the bloke off to wind other fans up (many of whom are waiting for their refunds still)

Onwards and upwards this season - UTO

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop