Josh Windass on new contract, season objectives, injury update and more..

Guest Willow Owl
10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Another person at the club to sing the praises of Bannan. His influence in getting players to sign is there for everyone to see. 

Proper Captain, Long may the positivity continue.

I’m really starting to wonder if DM can get something out of him watching that. I know he’s done ok so far, but it’s been fits and starts. I love the way the players talk about DM, seems like they are really buying into him.  Brilliant. 

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

Another person at the club to sing the praises of Bannan. His influence in getting players to sign is there for everyone to see. 

Yeah but don’t forget he’s a bad captain who always berates everyone and he only does “ little spinny things “ and we’d be a much better team without him.

Good positive interview that. Good to hear that he's in a good place mentally as well and trying to get positives out of being injured so he can come back a better player. 

Obviously can't know for certain cos we only hear what we need to hear, but everything coming out of the club at the moment seems to be positive. Everyone loves DM, who seems to be enjoying his time as manager (when he's been able to manage - stupid covid!) and long may it continue.

Just need the positive results to go with the positive mood and we'll pįss this league! 

39 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Yeah but don’t forget he’s a bad captain who always berates everyone and he only does “ little spinny things “ and we’d be a much better team without him.

Cant you spell pirouette? 

• Haha 3

It sounds like the dressroom is a very positive place, and one of the reasons he wanted to sign an extension. Spoke highly of Moore and Bannan too.

His approach to his time off injured is really refreshing to hear. A future coach perhaps?

Encouraging to hear his comments about the manager, dressing room atmosphere, new signings. They’re the kind of things that players wont pay lip service to if they aren’t tangible.

The manager deserves enormous credit for creating such a positive environment out of utter chaos.

Cant help but feel we’re making similar strides off the field as well so much credit to Liam Dooley for that, keep it up.

Dare I say it, we’re starting to feel like a more professional outfit than we have in several years.