George Hirst back in business

Guest Therealrealist
23 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Good opportunity for him though. 

Good sized club and a decent manager. 

Who knows, perhaps this is where it all starts to fall into place for him. 

‘Decent manager’...the jury is well and truly still out

Just now, Therealrealist said:

‘Decent manager’...the jury is well and truly still out

He did good work at Lincoln a few years back and it didn't quite work out at Huddersfield. 

I said "decent", didn't say he was the second coming of Pep. 

Calm down. 

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl

Just another player, playing in same league as us this year. Hope he scores no goals at all and has another nightmare season. Will say that about any other player and any other club as I want us to go up and not them. 
Can’t understand the obsession with a young lad who left us, what 3 years ago and is yet to score a league goal in this country. 

Guest hirstysfags
13 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Just another player, playing in same league as us this year. Hope he scores no goals at all and has another nightmare season. Will say that about any other player and any other club as I want us to go up and not them. 
Can’t understand the obsession with a young lad who left us, what 3 years ago and is yet to score a league goal in this country. 

So many contradictions!

8 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Agree totally. It's all about Wednesday for me  .I want us to win every game and all the other clubs to draw every game. I want other clubs star players to be out injured (not seriously obviously )or sent off. I want them to be unlucky and have bad decisions against them. That includes Portsmouth. Ruthless aren't I ? For the first time ever that's what we should be.

16 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Can’t understand the obsession 

16 minutes ago, Willow Owl said:

Hope he scores no goals at all and has another nightmare season. 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Message to EVERYONE here

Can I just say that if you aren't interested in a subject/player on this site that's totally 100% fine

Just don't click into the thread that clearly has their name in the title of it

And then don't read it

And then - most of all - PLEASE dont' be posting in it boring everyone else on here about how you're not interested about it (because we literally could not care less about it)

And then after posting read the thread again

And then again

And again

Clicking into the thread time after time after time in a thread where you've said you're not interested in it

Ta x

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Is there a point you wish to make ?

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Message to EVERYONE here

Can I just say that if you aren't interested in a subject/player on this site that's totally 100% fine

Just don't click into the thread that clearly has their name in the title of it

And then don't read it

And then - most of all - PLEASE dont' be posting in it boring everyone else on here about how you're not interested about it (because we literally could not care less about it)

And then after posting read the thread again

And then again

And again

Clicking into the thread time after time after time in a thread where you've said you're not interested in it

Ta x

Thought that’s what forums were for, Opinions. 

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Hope he gets his career into gear but by now you would be expecting him to be cemented in a first team scoring regularly.

Hopefully this season. 

Why do you hop he gets his career into gear? Not vain a dig or owt but if he starts scorin lots for Portsmouth..who are now one of outer rivals..why would that be a good thing? Surely it’s better if he carries on as he has...lookin at a cows ares and a banjo an£ ending up lookin confused

4 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Why do you hop he gets his career into gear? Not vain a dig or owt but if he starts scorin lots for Portsmouth..who are now one of outer rivals..why would that be a good thing? Surely it’s better if he carries on as he has...lookin at a cows ares and a banjo an£ ending up lookin confused

I like seeing people overcome their difficulties.  

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I like seeing people overcome their difficulties.  

Strange..even if it means pompey pip us for promotion due to hirst scoring 20 goals...wont happen so it dunt matter