The Wilderless Years

41 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I read that they bid something like £2m for Twine, so they must have a bit of cash..... probably only to buy players they can sell in 12 months for a profit though

He'd want that in wages.

4 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

I know you stick up for your own but being dissapointed that players are charged is ridiculous. The self defence angle seems unjustified when attacking someone on the floor. They deserve what they get 

If found guilty they should get a football banning order but I think that ships already sailed. 🤣

• Haha 5

Just now, darra said:

He'd want that in wages.

True, probably more paper talk for the hard of thinking to lap up.... waiting for the 'beat off the interest of several premier League teams' when they sign their first player for an undisclosed sum which somehow gets inflated by the local press 🤔

1 hour ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I read that they bid something like £2m for Twine, so they must have a bit of cash..... probably only to buy players they can sell in 12 months for a profit though

Pigonomics

Bid £2m after Burnley had a £4m bid rejected for the same player

Make their fans believe they are doing everything in their power to spend money on new players when there isn't a pot to p*ss in

• Like 5

1 minute ago, IWEDFM said:

Pigonomics

Bid £2m after Burnley had a £4m bid rejected for the same player

Make their fans believe they are doing everything in their power to spend money on new players when there isn't a pot to p*ss in

Absolutely.... and they lap it up

Wonder what offers they have for their star players??