OFFICIAL Euro 2021 Thread - It's coming home

I'm normally well excited by the Euros and World Cup but can't really sum up much motivation for this one. Maybe it's because I usually book 2-3 weeks off work so I don't miss any games, but I'm still stuck "working" from home anyway so it doesn't really feel any different. Saved 2-3 weeks annual leave though, result.

• Like 1

Booked a table for the game on Sunday, booked the day off work for the Scotland match next week… not arsed about England during qualifiers and that, but when the tournament rolls round I’m all bloody over it! Hope it’s an exciting one so we can forget about the shítshow that is Chansiri’s Wednesday for a few weeks 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

I'm normally well excited by the Euros and World Cup but can't really sum up much motivation for this one. Maybe it's because I usually book 2-3 weeks off work so I don't miss any games, but I'm still stuck "working" from home anyway so it doesn't really feel any different. Saved 2-3 weeks annual leave though, result.

I tried doing this in the last WC and watched all the group games except for the last one which featured Japan and someone else, I missed a few days/games and never got back on track. I have less time now so will just pick and choose my games/rewatch the high scoring one's I didn't.