Anyone else not really that bothered?

On 09/05/2021 at 11:18, the_vinyl_frontier said:

I'm not really fussed. I'm going through some pretty tough stuff at home at the moment that completely overshadow football. I would have liked to stay up but in all honesty, I'd rather drop down to league 2 if it means DC leaves. 

hope you are ok pal

• Like 1

On 09/05/2021 at 01:24, nickswfc said:

The situation is awful, I'm not pretending otherwise, a third stint in the third tier, within 20 years is absolutely disgusting by any metric.

However, the football since Christmas 2019 is probably the worst I've ever seen at Hillsborough in the time I've been going. The off field nonsense is worse than anything suffered under Allen.

If we'd stayed up the same problems would still exist and any euphoria at survival would have been heavily overshadow knowing nothing has really changed. If anything, the positivity of survival could have given false confidence and a level of support towards Chansiri. For us to no doubt go through the same painful process next season.

If this speeds up our 'bottoming out' and a collective 'enough is enough' stance towards Chansiri, then it's worth it

This absolute tedium over the last few seasons needed to bottom out.

Hell, might even enjoy a few scrappy, sod-laden matches at some lower tier terraces.

Bring it on.

On 09/05/2021 at 09:24, nickswfc said:

The situation is awful, I'm not pretending otherwise, a third stint in the third tier, within 20 years is absolutely disgusting by any metric.

However, the football since Christmas 2019 is probably the worst I've ever seen at Hillsborough in the time I've been going. The off field nonsense is worse than anything suffered under Allen.

If we'd stayed up the same problems would still exist and any euphoria at survival would have been heavily overshadow knowing nothing has really changed. If anything, the positivity of survival could have given false confidence and a level of support towards Chansiri. For us to no doubt go through the same painful process next season.

If this speeds up our 'bottoming out' and a collective 'enough is enough' stance towards Chansiri, then it's worth it

I'm just going to pop put for a minute to commit suicide.:duntmatter:

Wasn’t unexpected going down & glad we took it to the last day. 
The last year has put football into perspective a lot personally.

We’ve got English teams in both European finals & then the Euro’s to look forward to.

Soon be August & I’ll no doubt be up for the new season, regardless of our division. 
UTO

On 09/05/2021 at 04:08, Johnny Concrete said:

Those fans saying they aren't bothered about us been in League One and looking forward to it are proof of the pudding when it comes to the soft bellied attitude of some Wednesday fans. Once again, taken for mugs and served up a dish of absolute sh!t but yeah they will be there ploughing their money into the pockets and staying loyal like an abused woman who is too scared to leave her violent boyfriend.

Fuckme, I  am with you mate. We are screwed and I am gutted that we went down. I don't get this reset idea and clear the decks and start again. We have hit the iceberg and its a matter of time before we sink.

I wasn’t bothered at all. I didn’t even watch. I spent time with my family instead.

A bit sad really but I don’t feel connected to the club at all.

The final straw for me was when he sold the ground and advised it was due to debt he was unaware of. That was either dishonest or incompetent.