Hundreds of Man U fans on pitch protesting

10 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That’s what we need to do! Although Chansiri tucked away in Thailand probably wouldn’t have a clue even if we did. 

It’s the same with yanks in Florida. That’s why you have to get extreme like those fans did on the pitch. The Glazers will deffo know about this and the clubs sponsors even more so. 

Good luck to em. Fed up of foreign owners who have no affinity with their club.

Too many settee  / laptop protesters these days, watching on, doing nothing, as the things they hold dear are abused. Complaining on social media is not a protest.

OT has it's share of these would be activists.

Direct action is the answer. The days of writing strong letters are long gone.

If anybody was really that bothered about the shytte Wednesday are in, those fkng elephants would be in the river for a start! Seriously.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Good luck to em. Fed up of foreign owners who have no affinity with their club.

Too many settee  / laptop protesters these days, watching on, doing nothing, as the things they hold dear are abused. Complaining on social media is not a protest.

OT has it's share of these would be activists.

Direct action is the answer. The days of writing strong letters are long gone.

If anybody was really that bothered about the shytte Wednesday are in, those fkng elephants would be in the river for a start! Seriously.

Well said mate we are a very apathetic fan base 

Although I do think that 21 years and counting of the poo we have had to put up with has made us that way...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Souness talking some right bo11ocks on Sky btw. 

The Glazers haven't put in loads of money into Man U for transfer fees - that is money generated by the football club. 

They've had billions paid out to them in dividends and can't even be bothered to fix Old Trafford's roof. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Why is it? 

They tried to destroy football in this country two weeks ago. 

The cause is fine, I probably miss worded that. I just think you’d get the exact reaction doing it on a non match day.

Imagine if thousands of Man Utd fans charged the ground on a random Monday morning, it would be news out of nowhere and hit home harder 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

The cause is fine, I probably miss worded that. I just think you’d get the exact reaction doing it on a non match day.

Imagine if thousands of Man Utd fans charged the ground on a random Monday morning, it would be news out of nowhere and hit home harder 

True, but if you are going to get people talking, you might as well get the biggest game in English football called off lol 

I do like the fact though that the Man U fans aren't letting it die. It'd be very easy for people tobe glad with things going back to how they were, but that can't be allowed to happen.

The whole Super League thing has been on the cards for a while and the likes of Sky, BT, the Premier League have all played their part in what happened two weeks ago. 

Edited by SiJ

6 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

You cannot be serious?

Worldwide exposure for the last 3 hours while millions wait for kick off?

Who's to say the 2 team buses will even reach the ground?

100% objective achieved by the fans.

Gary Neville on his soapbox again, but he's right. 

• Like 1